6. Happy Wife, Happy Life

The golden rays of the morning sun shined through the glass windows of the Penthouse. The cold, morning breeze made Seokhoon shiver as it touched his bareback.

Awakened by the coldness of the air breeze, Seokhoon opened his eyes and turned to look at the female beside him who was hugging him as if he is her teddy bear.

He smiled and stared at her beautiful face before leaning in to give her forehead a gentle peck.

In his low, morning voice, he greeted his wife.

Good morning, Rona-yah.

Rona smiled and buried her head on his bare chest before greeting him back.

Before Rona knew it, Seokhoon climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately. Of course, Rona responded to his kisses while playing with his hair with her hands.

Seokhoon's kisses traveled down her neck, then to her shoulders. He was about to go even lower when he heard Rona's voice complaining to him.

Babe, it's still so early in the morning. I'm so tired. Let me sleep.

Upon hearing his wife telling him to let her get some sleep, he chuckled and went beside her again.

Of course, she's tired. You didn't let her sleep last night, you idiot. He said to himself.

Since he felt his sleepiness go away and cannot go back to sleep anymore, Seokhoon decided to cook breakfast for Rona and spend the rest of the day with her.

He stood up from the bed, picked up his robe that was left lying on the floor, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering, he went to the kitchen and instructed their maids that he will be cooking today's breakfast.

He prepared a variety of food which were all Rona's favorites. His cooking skills are actually amazing. Rona always praised and enjoyed his cooked meals and even bragged to their friends how great of a cook Seokhoon is.

Rona came down shortly after Seokhoon finished cooking everything. As she went to the dining hall, she was shocked with how plenty and how delicious every single one of them looks. While busy admiring the food her husband has prepared, Seokhoon came in carrying a pitcher filled with freshly squeezed orange juice while wearing a cute, pink apron with bear prints on it.

Hey babe, I'll just get something from the kitchen then we'll eat breakfast together, okay?

Rona nodded at her husband and gave him a very wide smile.

Seokhoon eventually returned bringing some side dishes and took his seat.

Rona chuckled at her husband who looked cute wearing her pink apron.

What's the matter, babe? Why are you laughing?

Rona looked at him and pinched his cheeks which shocked her husband.

Nothing. You look so cute today, Mr. Joo.  Especially with that pink apron. You look....... soft.

The both of them laughed and started eating breakfast.