22. Childhood Sweethearts (Part 2)

Days after catching their kids making out with each other, Suryeon and Yoon Hee met each other at a warm and cozy coffee shop to hangout with each other like how they usually do.

How's everything going, Yoon Hee-yah?

Suryeon asked. With a smile on her face, Yoon Hee nodded a bit and replied

All is well, eonnie. Thankfully, Rona is back to her happy self once again. I'm glad that she isn't crying and skipping meals anymore. It made me feel sad seeing her like that.

I'm glad to hear that. But I think Rona is extra happy these days. Maybe it's because of her 'suitor'?

Upon hearing the word suitor, Yoon Hee laughed, thinking of her daughter and her best friend's son's budding romance with each other. Time really went by faster than they thought.

Who would've imagined that the once innocent kids who were playing with each other in the playground have already grown into fine young man and lady in love with each other and now starting to explore the world of romantic relationships?

Hahahahahaha. I think so too, eonnie. Ever since the day we caught them making out inside her room, Rona has been so glowing. She smiles a lot and emits a happy aura. Seokhoon is probably doing a great job in taking care of her.

The two mothers took the making out incident coolly however, the both of them reminded the youngsters to keep things at a slow pace and not to do something that may destroy them and their future.

With a playful frown in her face, Suryeon jokingly said

Aigoo, I already feel so old. It feels like it was only yesterday when we were watching them play in the playground. Who knew that after more than a decade, we would be seeing them making out with each other already? Those kids, they're kissing as if they're already a married couple or something.

Yoon Hee let out a laugh and responded to her best friend's remarks.

Eonnie, I really hope those two could practice patience. I'm still not ready to become a grandmother. I'm still too young!

Aigoo. Don't worry about my son. I've talked to him about it already. They can build their own family in the future as long as they have stable careers and lives. Seokhoon will be the heir of the companies I'm running as of the moment and Rona will also inherit your businesses in the near future. It's better for them to stabilize their lives first before settling down and building a family.

Suryeon reassured her. Yoon Hee appreciate this gesture of hers for taking the initiative of reminding Seokhoon about being responsible and not to mess up in order to secure their future. Although they support the romance between their kids, they wanted them to have a stable lives before starting a family if they are really meant to be each other's life companion.

Besides, they are still young and should enjoy their youth first before they step into the harsh reality of real life.

Isn't it too advanced? They're still high schoolers but we're already talking about them building their own family? Hahahahahahaha but seriously, I can only entrust Rona to Seokhoon aside from you, eonnie. I know your son is responsible and will treat Rona right.