The Game of Love

THE GAME OF LOVE: SeokRo AU Teaser

Joo Seokhoon was summoned by his father to his office to talk about an important matter. He rode the elevator going to his father's office and on the way there, his phone rang. He looked at the caller's I.D. and it was an unknown number.

Hello?

Hey babe. I feel so lonely today. Do you want to have some fun here in my unit?

Seokhoon smirked.

It was one of the chicks whom he was hooking up with. To be honest, he couldn't even remember what her name is, but whatever. All that matters to him is that he is having fun.

I'm quite busy this day babe. How about I come to your unit this evening then you know, let's have a fun-filled night.

He said in his low voice.

The woman on the other line chuckled and replied in a flirty manner.

I like the sound of that. I'll make sure we'll have the best night.

Seokhoon just rolled his eyes. Girls were always like this to him. Ever since he was in middle school, he was used to the attention given to him by girls. He was used to girls approaching him and giving in to him quickly.

All right then babe, see you.

See you, too.

He immediately hanged up from the call. He finally reached the 100th floor and immediately went to his father's office. He opened the heavy wooden door and entered inside.

Annyeong, appa. Why did you call for me?

Dan Tae, who was looking at the view of the streets and buildings of Seoul, looked at his son who was sitting casually on the couch. He sat on his swivel chair and faced him.

Son, you're giving me too much headache. One of your flings called at home, saying to your mom that you got her pregnant.

Seokhoon just rolled his eyes and shook his head while massaging his temple. He was so used to girls calling at his home or his dad's office saying that he got them pregnant.

How could he get them pregnant when he was always being careful? Sure, he hooks up with them but he was extremely careful not to get them pregnant.

Appa! I told you that's not true! How could I get them pregnant when——

When what?! Joo Seokhoon, I'm so sick of you and your flings!

Seokhoon just let out a sigh while laying down on his father's leather couch.

Because of that, I've made up my mind. I will arrange  you in a marriage with the daughter of my good friend, Ha Yoon Chul.

Seokhoon suddenly got up and looked at his father.

HA EUNBYEOL?!

Dan Tae gave him a disgusted look before answering sarcastically

Do you really think I'll let you marry that brat?! You're already that stressful. Why would I marry you to a woman who is very stressful and problematic as well?! Do you want me to die out of stress?!

That's true. Joo Dan Tae hated Ha Eunbyeol. He could sense her bratty attitude and he feels like Ha Eunbyeol is irresponsible. Seokhoon is the future heir of their business and he needed someone decent, smart, and responsible. Someone who could tame his son.

Whew!

Seokhoon sat down on the couch in relief. He was glad that it was not Ha Eunbyeol. But if it is not Ha Eunbyeol, who was his father referring to? Who is Dr. Ha's daughter that he wanted him to marry?

But appa, who is it?

Dan Tae just smirked and simply said

You'll know later when we meet them.

What would you do if you were arranged to be married to your greatest ENEMY?!

Dan Tae, Seokhoon, and Yoon Chul were at a fancy restaurant. Today is the day Seokhoon will meet his fiancée.

Annyeong, Dr. Ha.

Annyeong, Chairman Joo. Annyeong, Seokhoon-ah.

Annyeong, Ahjussi.

Let's just wait for my daughter to come. She's on her way from her photoshoot.

Dan Tae and Seokhoon nodded at Yoon Chul. After about 5 minutes, a beautiful, young woman with dark, long hair wearing a simple white dress which was hugging her figure tightly came into the table. 

Dan Tae smiled at the lady in front of him. Seeing his son was so busy with his phone, he kicked his son's foot under the table, making Seokhoon look at his father.

Dan Tae looked at his son as if he was telling him to greet the newcomer.

Seokhoon looked up to the young woman and got shocked when he saw who she was.

The woman kissed her father's cheeks and sat down on the chair beside her father. She was about to greet the man in front of her when she recognized who he was. She widened her eyes and simultaneously, they shouted

YOU?!

Oh no. Of all women, why Bae Rona?

Seokhoon thought.

Of all the men dad could pick for me, why did he choose this annoying guy?!

Rona was internally screaming. She was way too frustrated. Why should it be Joo Seokhoon? Why?!

What will happen to the enemies who were arranged to be married together? What will happen to them and to their love story?

Find out more in The Game of Love: A SeokRona AU

Author's note:

The Game of Love is a romantic comedy AU I'm about to publish soon. I hope that you will support it as much as you support my one-shots book. Thank you so much and have a great day!