18. Through The Years (Part 2)

After the parents gave their heartwarming messages to the couple, it was now time to lighten up the mood by playing some games.

Now that we've heard from the amazing people who are behind the couple's growth and success in life, let us have a little fun by playing some games! Oppa, Rona-yah, please come down and sit over there.

Seokkyung said while gesturing them to go in an open area in front of the stage with chairs arranged back-to-back from each other. 

Although extremely confused, the couple stood up from the mini couch they were sitting on and held each other's hand as they go down the mini stage. The both of them sat down on the chairs and looked at Seokkyung for further instructions.

Now that our couple have already settled down the chairs, may I ask them to remove their shoes and give one of them to each other. My game assistants, Yoo Jenni and Lee Minhyuk, bring in the slippers!

Jenni and Minhyuk came to Rona and Seokhoon respectively to give them the slippers. 

Jenni-yah, what is this?

Rona gently asked her best friend with a whisper.

Jenni just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Don't worry Rona-yah, it'll be fun. I promise.

On the other side, Minhyuk was asked by Seokhoon in a nagging tone.

Yah, Lee Minhyuk. What is this stupid game my sister wants us to play?

Standing up from crouching, Minhyuk patted his friend's shoulder and said

Just enjoy this game, Seokhoon-ah. 

Seokhoon just groaned at his friend's response.

Rona started to unstrap her stilettos and gave one of those to Seokhoon. Seokhoon also removed his brown leather shoes and gave one to Rona.

Are you sure this isn't smelly?

Rona joked.

Seokhoon frowned at her and pouted.

Hey, no it's not!

Rona just laughed at him. Her laugh was contagious that it also made the man beside her laugh as well. The two of them wore the slippers given to them and turned to Seokkyung who started to speak again

Since the couple already got one of their own shoes and one of their partner's shoes in their hands, it's time for me to introduce our game. The game we will be playing tonight is called The Shoe Game. The mechanics of this game is quite easy. I, along with my game assistants, asked your families, close friends, and loved ones different  'who' questions for you to answer. 

For example, the question is 'Who is older than the two of you?'. You will raise the shoes of the person who is older between the two of you. In this case, since Rona is older than oppa, the both of you should raise Rona's shoes since she's older, you got it?

The couple nodded, understanding what this game will be about. 

This is quite fun.

They thought.