Last Farewell

How do you imagine yourself 10 years from now, jagi?

Rona asked her boyfriend as they watch the relaxing view of the river theought the cold, dark night. Only the moon, the stars and the street lights illuminated the whole area.

10 years from now? Hmmmmmm, maybe we are already married by that time and already have 2-4 kids.

Hearing what her boyfriend just told her, Rona pouted and slapped his broad shoulders.

Yah, Joo Seokhoon! If giving birth to kids is as easy as pooping, then I'll go for it. But you will tire me so much with your plan. Tch.

Laughing at his silly girlfriend's comment, Seokhoon hugged her tight and looked at her right into her eyes before saying

You don't have to worry about anything. I'll always be by your side throughout your journey in pregnancy in the future.

Cupping her rosy cheeks and squishing it lightly, he continued.

I can't imagine someone else to accompany me in this life but you. It's only you, Bae Rona.

Leaning towards her adorbale face, he gave her pinkish lips a long peck and with so much affection in his eyes, he uttered to her.

I love you, okay?

Rona blushed at her boyfriend's words but she gave him the most heartwarming smile before responding.

I love you too, Joo Seokhoon.

What drives you to work hard?

Is it your dreams?

You're going to be an amazing artist, Rona-yah. I know you can do it. You're an extremely smart and talented person. You can easily achieve all of your dreams.

Or an inspiration?

Thank you, Seokhoon-ah. You will always be my inspiration in everything I do.

However, life will not always be smooth. The road at some parts will be rocky and bumpy.

Is your dream really more important than our relationship? Our future?

Seokhoon asked his girlfriend desperately as he looked at her tear-filled eyes.

Out of all the people, it is you who should understand me the most because you know how much I wanted this! I've worked hard all my life just to get to where I am right now and I really can't believe it's you who will try to prevent me from achieving my dreams!!!

Rona couldn't even care anymore if people around them will hear them and their talk. She really couldn't believe that out of all the people, it was Seokhoon who will not understand her. It was him who will stop her from achieving her goals and dreams.

With tears flowing from his eyes continously, he asked her as his voice started to break.

What about our future? What about us?

What about my dreams, Seokhoon-ah? What about me?

Stunned at his girlfriend's answer, Seokhoon knew that she was choosing her dreams more than their future together.

It made him doubt about her real feelings for him. He can't help but question if she really loved him.

Taking a deep breath in attempt to stop his tears from flowing even more, Seokhoon looked at her staright in her big eyes and uttered in a low voice.