Part 1

When baby Jihoon was born, Mr. and Mrs. Park were the happiest. They even hosted a small party for their friends after Mrs. park was finally out of the hospital. At night when the baby was finally asleep Mrs. Park went outside and joined their friends who were having a conversation the living room. One of them were Mr. and Mrs. Kim, their closest friends. She looked at their direction to say something to them but something caught her eye-

"Junsun-ah are you alright? Does your stomach hurt?" Mrs. Park asked her friend watching her sitting in an uncomfortable position, placing both her hands on her belly. Mr. and Mrs. Kim shared some questioning glances before standing up and catching everyone's attention announcing. "You're gonna be an uncle soon too Jinyoung-ssi!" He said in a proud manner placing his hand on his wife's waist making Mrs. Kim slightly blush because of her husbands childish behavior.

"Really? Since when?" Mrs. Park asked. "About two months." Mrs. Kim replied hugging her bestfriend with the biggest smile on her face. The rest of the night the adults kept talking about what to name the child or how the both of their children would get along together while the baby Jihoon, who was gonna be having a new friend slept soundly.

Six Months later~

Mrs. Kim was inside the hospital room, while her husband was waiting for his wife all anxious and nervous. It had been almost Forty five minutes since he had been waiting- but there was no news about his wife yet.

After another fifty minutes or something and a nurse came out with a smile. He went over to the nurse asking if his wife was alright. "It's a healthy baby boy sir, congratulations! You can now meet your wife." The sentence was enough to make him go crazy because of happiness. He thanked the nurse and quickly ran over to the room without wasting a single minute.

"Our son is handsome isn't he?" Mrs. Kim stated looking at her husband panting near the hospital door. Mr. Kim glanced at his wife who was sitting at the hospital bed holding their baby in her warm embrace. It seemed like the baby had just stopped crying a few minutes ago and was now wrapped inside a warm blanket. Mr. Kim went near the bed and held the baby in his strong yet gentle arms.

"What do you think we should name him?" She asked chuckling a bit at her husband looking like a mad man who just ran out of a mental asylum. His hair standing at all directions as a result of pulling them and sweat in his forehead cause of nervousness.

"How about Wang-kyu?" He said joking with his wife.

"Yah! Stop joking around! This is serious." She said in a whisper-yell manner as not to wake up the sleeping baby. He gently caressed the baby's delicate body while thinking hard. Then his attention went to the baby's eyes- big and round innocent eyes- which were the exact same as his mother's. The eyes which made him fall in love with his wife..

"Well he looks kind of resembles you so.." He said "How about Jun-kyu?"

And that is how the baby was given the beautiful name Kim Junkyu.

( A bright star full of wisdom)

Teu-ha!💎

Heyyy

I'll be updating this story alongside my other story titled 'Game of Love'

The main difference between my two stories? My first story is totally based on my mood and emotions while writing the story, but this has a fixed plot and will not change at all. And since I am just a new writer, I am still improving my vocabulary. All types of advices and constructional criticisms are accepted!

Hope you enjoy reading<33