Part 10

Final chapter

The butterflies glide in the air showing off their wings in the blue sky while the flowers surround the two boys standing, hand in hand watching the meadows infront of them. This had came to become a routine for the both of them.

Everytime they wanted a break from everything else they would escape here, enjoying each other's company, taking full advantage of the spring's pleasant days.

"You know." Jihoon said breaking the silence surrounding them, "I hate myself for missing out on making so many memories with you." This was a topic the both of them had been avoiding ever since the day they started going out. Nothing less, Junkyu was glad Jihoon was finally willing to talk about it.

Junkyu chuckled before replying, "We've known eachother for almost our whole life." He smiles, "And I'm sure we will have plenty more chances in the future."

"Of course we will." He stated before bending down to pick a flower. "Did you know that during those years, every time I saw a flower it reminded me of you?" He confessed handing the flower to his now boyfriend who just tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"What's the relation between me and the flower?" Junkyu asked back curiously. Jihoon gave out a lopsided grin seeing his lover with his confused expression.

"You need to give a flower a lot of care and attention for it to bloom properly." He explained while Junkyu who stood there by his side nodded slowly. "But once you see how pretty it turned out, you feel all your hardwork bearing fruit and feel much more encouraged to work harder..... And that's exactly how I feel when I see you."

"Your bright smile and lavender smell are what make me the happiest." He added, kissing his boyfriend's forehead. "Seeing you here with me as my boyfriend gives me a sense of satisfaction which can't be described using any language in the whole world."

My boyfriend... Sounds nice.

"If that's the case, then you can be my butterfly instead, who always makes sure to return back to my arms again no matter how far it goes." Junkyu offered, a cheeky grin plastered wide on his face.

"I used to look at you smile with others and wish that you would smile for me just the same way again, until I realised that I wanted you to smile just for me-" He said pulling his boyfriend for a hug "I'm quite selfish aren't I?"

Junkyu gladly returned the hug as his smile grew even wider. "Don't worry, I'll smile for you as much as you want-" he said, "but I want something in return."

"I'll give you anything you ask for."

"Can I ask for something childish?"

"Why not?"

He seemed to hesitate a bit before finally speaking."I want you to never leave me alone again like you did before," he stated, "please don't make me feel hated by you again..."

Jihoon's heart hurt to hear how much he had hurt him. And it was all because he couldn't bring himself to open up his heart to him. But now things were different. "You know I could never hate you." He assured. " I love you."

"I love you too."

And the lovers stood in the meadow, sharing a loving and meaningful kiss surrounded by flowers and butterflies.

-The end
(

⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡

The story has finally come to an end and I gotta admit I took a really really long time to complete it. Hope you all liked it!

-Kel💎