Part 4

Eight Year Olds~~

Junkyu and Jihoon were on the back seat with Mr. and Mrs. Kim while Mr. and Mrs. Park were on the front seat of the car. They were currently on their way towards the zoo. The Kims and the Parks decided to visit the zoo since it was Mr. Park's idea saying it had been a while since they last visited it.

After a half and hour ride they were finally standing before the big gate which was supposed to be the entrance. Junkyu and Jihoon were both running around in circles exited to see the animals.

"Jihoon-ah Junkyu-yah, don't run around so much!" Mr. Kim shouted from far away. He was currently standing at the line to get the entrance tickets along with Mr. Park. "They sure are exited." Mrs. Park said observing the kids so that they won't fall down or get lost.

Once they were finally inside Jihoon instantly ran towards the big cage containing the orangutan. He than started copying it's movements making everyone laugh along with some other strangers.

"Junkyu-yah look at the deer!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed showing Junkyu the dears that were walking around the small area built for them. "Mom.. but why are they in a cage? Aren't they supposed to be in a jungle?" Junkyu asked looking a bit sad seeing the poor animals not being able to roam around freely. Mrs. Kim adored this side of Junkyu. he was really considerate of others and always thought about other people's feelings.

Suddenly an energetic Jihoon came running towards them and grabbed Junkyu's hand. "Junkyu-yah! Come with me I need to show you something!" He said and pulled Junkyu along with him. "But where are we going?" Junkyu asked, not being able to keep up with his energetic friend. "Just keep following me!" He said and continued running.

Once they were finished running Junkyu found himself in front of a cage with medium sized trees and some koalas. "They look just like you!" Jihoon giggled comparing their faces. "No don't!" Junkyu fought back mad that he had to run all around the zoo just to be teased like this. "Yes you do, especially when you are smiling." But that made Junkyu sulk making him look like he was going to cry. Jihoon who seemed to notice that quickly went near him and said, "Then why don't you find an animal for me too?"

Junkyu upon hearing that quickly turned around to search for an animal that resembles Jihoon too. His eyes wandered for a while, but stopped when he saw another cage a few steps away form them. "Then you look like a panda." He sated pointing towards the cage to his right. Jihoon's eyes went towards the direction he was pointing and met his eyes with a baby panda.

For the rest of the day they laughed and played making fond memories together.

The koala and his panda.

Teu-Ha!💎

Sorry for the short update😅

I'm gonna be going to my sister's house and won't be taking my laptop along with me. So the next update might take a long time.

See you on the next chapter <3