Part 2

Six month old Junkyu, a year old Jihoon~

(International age)

It was Jihoon's first birthday, and since the first birthdays is a special day for both the baby and the parents they decided held a small picnic for the Parks and the Kims in a beautiful garden full of varieties of flowers all over the world in the countryside far away from the noisy city. You might be thinking- Why a picnic when you could've just hosted a birthday party? But it was actually a big deal for both of the families, who loved staying near nature. 

Mrs. Kim was arranging the plates while the dads were preparing a place to cook food.  The two babies were playing with their baby toys under the supervision of Mrs. Park in the picnic mat  placed in the area between the yellow tulip field and the lavender field.

Baby Jihoonie who had been recently learning how to walk, stood up and started making his way towards the tulips. "Jihoon-ah~ where are you going~" His mother said standing up to help his son pick the tulips. They picked a total of three flower stems and went back to baby Junkyu who was playing with is small cat soft-toy (non-toxic). 

Mrs. Park was observing the kids when Jihoon went near Junkyu and showed him the flowers. Baby Kyu who was still six months old saw the bright yellow flowers placed near his face gave an innocent smile before saying something in the baby language as if stating that the flowers were pretty or maybe that he liked them a lot.

Mrs. Kim who was also watching them from a distance smiled fondly at the children's behavior. "They get along pretty well don't they?" She said approaching the three after finishing her work. "I hope they stay like this even in the future." Mrs. Park stated which made the two friends burst out in laughter.

"Hey stop acting like we are already old grandmothers!" She said playfully hitting her friend in the arm. "yeah.. I should probably stop." Mrs. Park replied still laughing.

The whole day went by with the two families cutting the small birthday cake they carried with them marking baby Jihoon's first ever birthday. They even sang happy singing picnic songs, saw all the different types of plants which you don't usually don't get to see in the city while enjoying the food Mr. Kim made. It was a great day for everyone as they celebrated a peaceful birthday without the usual city commotion which also served as a healing time for the adults before they go back to their busy lives. 

~

~

~

Junkyu's First Birthday

Unlike Jihoon's birthday the two families decided to stay at home and celebrate since Junkyu's grandparents were also going to visit them. Mrs. Kim baked a special cake for her son while Mr. Kim was decorating the house along with the help of Mr. Park.

(Also by Park Jinyoung in the last chapter, I did not mean the CEO of the *** entertainment)

Mrs. Park was getting the mischievous Jihoon ready, who kept running around the house in circles. "Jihoon-ah if you don't come here we are not gonna meet Junkyu!" She said in a loud voice which was enough for Jihoon to be obedient and let his mother dress him up.

Mrs. Kim was finally ready with the cake and kept it in the fridge to cool keep it away from anyone messing it. Soon the sound of the doorbell ringing could be heard and baby Junkyu seemed to know who exactly it was. 

"Grandpa's here!!" Junkyu's grandfather shouted excitedly entering the house after Mrs. Kim opened the door for them. "Stop shouting- You aren't a forty year old anymore!" Grandma Kim scolded him from behind.

"Gwanma!" Baby Junkyu who was sitting on the sofa shouted standing up with the help of the sides of the sofa. "Yah Junkyu-yah its dangerous!" His mother quickly went near him before carrying him in his arms. The grandparents were a lot of help since both Mr. and Mrs. Kim were preparing the cakes, decorations and the other items with the help of Mr. Park that there was no one left to watch over Junkyu.

Again after a while the door bell rang. This time grandpa Kim walked over to open the doore revealing Mrs. Park with baby Jihoonie holding her left hand. "Uncle! Nice to meet you." She greeted bowing at him.

"Is that our Jihoonie! Gosh you've grown up a lot!" Grandpa Kim smiled crouching down so that he could see him properly. "Who is it?" Grandma asked from behind approaching them. "Omo! Yeri-yah? How have you been?" She asked Mrs. Park.

"I'm fine auntie." She answered with an big smile on her face. But while the adults were having their conversation, someone who was in a rush to meet his friend got too impatient. He kept tugging on his mother's sleeves, telling her to hurry up. Grandma seemed to notice it so she invited them inside.

After everything was ready they were ready to cut the cake, of course with the parent's help. While Mrs. Kim was playing the Happy birthday melody on the piano. Everything was peaceful and everyone seemed happy to be present there.  Not only the Parks and the Kims but the Choi  family who happened to shift to the neighborhood a couple of months ago with their two year old son were also invited to the party.

It was happy moment everyone wanted to live in forever

Teu-ha!💎
Since it's our Kyubear's birthday here is another update!
I hope you look forward to this story!
Since my other story has a lot of angst chapters I will try to add a lot of fluff in this one😊
💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛💎💛