Chapter 22

I thought, everything was already complicated, little did I know, it could get to this extent. Leading a peaceful life without getting heartbroken is much of a blur now.

Well, Joshua is indeed likeable and I've heard a lot of people and the topic about having a crush on him and it was alright, I don't even know them, I can just hate on them whenever I want to, but the thing here, a person I'm starting to get close with, a person I feel like I might get to be friends with, is the one confessing that she likes Joshua.

Thinking about it, it's already a mess for me. It would be hard being completely fine whenever they're together and I'm around, most especially when Alliza already confesses to Joshua and Joshua happens to like her too.

Boom. Not only I lose a best friend that I could easily be with, I'll loose my chance to like him too.

I placed my elbow on my study table and bit my nails. Even sitting here won't help me think on what I should possibly do that I'm sure of I won't regret in the end. I seriously don't want to be sorry about anything one day, and I feel like being true is the only choice I have... If I could confess my feelings just like what Alliza did so easily, everything would've been much easier.

"Hiah!", I pursed my lips as I dropped both my hands on my side. "Mom's calling for dinner.", Lily continued, yelling from outside.

"Yes, coming..", I stood from my seat and made my way to the door as bored and lazy as ever. I don't want to do anything but for the sake of not getting scolded for skipping dinner, I'm going to head downstairs and get this day done after.

I'm still not even at the main climax of how all this is going to go and happen but I'm already so tired. Should I just forget about my feelings for Joshua?

That's what i've been doing for the past years of my life. And it's all easier said than done.

"Is something wrong?", I just shook my head, sighing for whatever reason. Dokyeom and I were walking along the hallway of the school. It just so happened that he saw me walking inside the campus and he called me and now we're both walking to class together, as to what he said.

"Here.", So suddenly, his palm was infront of me and on there were packets of chocolates, like those he placed on my desk, the expensive looking ones. And I admit, they looked as good as those he gave me the past day.

I looked up to face him and he was just smiling widely, looking at me with anticipation to get the sweets from his hand.

"What are these for?", I asked, just looking at his palm.

"Uhm.. maybe I just wanna give some to you?", Was what he answered, and I gave him a sarcastic look, a I-asked-nicely-but-why-do-you-have-to-be-sarcastic kind of look.

He just chuckled, and it took me quite a aback when he held my hand and placed every packet of chocolate that he was holding there.

"I accept a 'thank you' as a sort of thanks.", He mischievously grinned looking at me.

I just wheezed as I elbowed his hand. "Yeah yeah, thanks."

I don't know if it was the chocolates that cheered me up or Dokyeom.

We continued to pave our way to our classroom, and while walking, I decided not to think about those stuffs that was circling inside my head for awhile. I'm thinking about them too much and too often but I couldn't even conclude any solution. 'I don't have a choice' is what I only get.

"Hey, Dk.", He slowed down his pace as he faced me with a questioning look.

"Yeah?"

"What sport are you gonna do this coming sport's day?"