20

HUGE TW:
BLOOD
GORE

George heard the door open and saw Fundy's head peak in.

"Hey Fundy!" He smiled. Fundy rolled his eyes and walked in.

"Wheres Clay?" He asked, looking behind Fundy. Fundy scoffed and drew out his sword. George was confused at Fundy's sudden coldness.

Fundy walked closer to George, holding his sword straight out. Fear overtook George.

Once Fundy got close enough that the sword scraped George's neck, he growled, "You will do as I say, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

George nodded his head frantically. Fundy nodded his head slightly in pride and made George stand up. George was afraid and confused what the fox was going to do.

Fundy walked out on the balcony, bringing George in front of him.

"You will Jump off of this, NOW," he screamed. George nodded his head sadly.

George was about to jump when he heard an arrow flying through the air. He quickly dogged down and it hit Fundy straight in the chest.

Fundy screamed in agony at the pain and collapsed on the ground. Blood gushed everywhere. George quickly grabbed the sword and raced out of the room.

He ran into the throne room to see a passed out Clay on the floor. He raced over to his knocked out body and kneeled down. Right away he felt a sharp pain strike though his right leg.

He looked down at his leg to see the sword cut a huge gash when Fundy dropped it. Blood stained his leg.

He felt his leg give out and he collapsed onto the ground next to Clay. He nudged Clay, attempting to wake him.

Clay's eyes fluttered open and he looked around.

"H-huh?! W-Where am I..?"

"Your in the throne room silly."

Clay jumped at the sudden voice and looked down to see a smaller brunette next to him.

"W-Who are y-you..?"

Shorter chapter because yes <3