24

George awoke in a dark room. He looked around and noticed a person, watching him.

The person had brown hair, and brown eyes. He wore circular glasses, and a big light brown cloak that coverer a black shirt.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead," he smiled. George was confused at what was going on.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Your boyfriend, dead," he growled back. George jumped at his tone. Wilbur always seemed like the nice type in L'manburg.

"Why do you want Clay dead..?"

"So Eret can have the throne."

"You work for Eret..?"

"Yep"

George remembered the time Eret kidnapped him. He shook at the memories.

"I left a note for your little boyfriend, he'll come here, then me, Schlatt, and Callahan'll kill him."

"Callahan..? B-But he.."

"We killed all the guards, we're not weak. Callahan still works for us."

George looked down at his hands. He could barely see. Wilbur scoffed and walked over to him. He slapped him straight in the cheek. "Look at me asshat."

George looked up in the chocolate brown eyes. They looked cold and broken. Wilbur punched him in the stomach, then in the mouth.

He repeatedly hit him over and over. George was bleeding and bruised. Wilbur looked down and smiled at his work, then exited.

George finally let the tears fall. He ached everywhere. He could barely see. He hoped Clay would get here soon.

————————————————————————

"Yea George is upstairs, so I'm going to go."

He waved bye to Bad and rushed up the stairs. He opened the door and looked around.

George was no where to be seen. He noticed yet again another paper.

He rushed to the paper and read it quickly with panic.

Dear King Clay

Once again we have George. We request once again you come alone. We want a ransom of 500,000 coins this time. If you ever want to see George again, then you better hurry. You can find us by L'manburg, in a cottage next to a birch tree.

Good day,
Wilbur, Callahan, and Schlatt

Clay felt tears escape his eyes as he rushed out of the room and to the stables. He mounted Peaches and took off to the forest.

He arrived an hour or so later outside of L'manburg and looked around. He noticed a birch tree and a house. He hopped off of Peaches and tied her to a tree.

He drew out his sword and opened the door.

————————————————————————

"Why don't you just kill me?!" George screamed. Wilbur laughed wickedly. "Because I want you to witness your boyfriend's death!"

George froze at his words. He was extremely worried now. He heard a door above him open. His heart sped up when he heard running. He closed his eyes and waited.

He heard the door to the room he was in be kicked down and a man enter. His sword held high, ready to swing. Wilbur laughed and drew his sword.

The two had a sword fight. Clay eventually pinned Wilbur to a wall. George heard a click from behind Clay and turned to the noise.

Schlatt stood behind him, holding a gun. George screamed, making Clay jump. He quickly dogged the bullet, making it hit Wilbur in the arm.

Wilbur screamed out in agony. Clay drew his sword to fight Schlatt, but Schlatt just turned his gun to George and fired, hitting George straight in the arm.

George screamed, making Clay's blood boil. He knocked the gun out of Schlatt's hand before he could shoot again.

"Idiot! You where supposed to shoot Clay!" Wilbur screamed. Schlatt grabbed his gun off the ground and pointed it at Clay.

Clay swung his sword at Schlatt's back at the same time. Schlatt pulled the trigger before the sword cut his back open, instantly killing him.

The bullet hit Clay right in the leg. Wilbur started screaming so Clay threw his sword at him, hitting his chest. It killed him as well.

Clay limped over to George and untied his ropes.

"Clay your hurt.." George whined. Clay ignored him and helped him up. He gently grabbed his wrist and led him out of the house and to the horse.

Clay leaned on the horse once his leg gave out. George mounted Peaches and helped Clay on. Clay took off towards the palace.

His leg was bleeding out but he ignored it. He wrapped George's arm with a handkerchief that someone left in one of the packs attached to the saddle.

————————————————————————

George's arm had been bandaged up, and his bruises where treated with care. Clay's leg was also bandaged, but he couldn't walk on it.

Clay also had a few scars from the sword fight with Wilbur that also was bandaged.

George could still use his arm, it just hurt slightly. He had to help Clay to their room from the infirmary and on the bed.

Clay fell asleep instantly, but George laid awake, thinking.

Clay was spooning George from the right. George liked the warmth that radiated off of the man behind him.

Clay let out a soft whimper and cuddled up closer into George's back. George couldn't help but awe over his cuteness.

After a few minutes, George started to drift off, then finally fell asleep.