31.

Happy Readings.

[Quran 58:10] Secret conspiracy is the devil's idea, through which he seeks to hurt those who believed. However, he cannot hurt them against God's will. In God the believers shall trust.

Zaan couldn't sleep, his mind was rotating at Ahad's words, then his phuphi's rubbish words was not letting him be in peace at all! His sleep was far away.
He was just rolling on his bed, with his duvet and a pillow.

He sighed heavily amd sat up with jolt.
He captured his phone in his hand neatly and saw the time it was 3 AM.

And idea popped in his mind and he smirked. He went in his balcony and landed down with help of the pipeline.

And went towards other side of villa and stood at Jannat's balcony. He grinned and started climbing the pipeline and jumped in her balcony.

She was sleeping peacefully..
Seeing this Zaan sighed relief, he went towards her bed slowly in baby steps and sat near her bed. Crossing his legs.
And stared at her. He saw her sweating badly.
He checked her temperature, she was burning in fever. He ran to his room and  came back with a medicine, as he didn't wanted to disturb any other member as today's function was very tiring.

He tapped her cheeks to wake her up,
She opened her eyes, her eyes were bloodshot red.
He gave her medicine. She took it without any protest. She was too weak to say a word!
He started caressing her hair,
"How did you know?" She said closing her eyes.
"I know everything about my princess"

"Hmm, tabhi itne dant te h muje, and then you says you know everything!" She said sobbing.
"Shhh, don't cry now, i am sorry, i won't scold you" he said cupping her face.

"Hmm, koi bhala apni jaan ko aese danta h, ap nhi karna aese" she said with a cute dimples.

"Itne pyar se khogi toh, mar bhi jaunga" he said drowning in her hazel eyes👀

She smiled at his words, ''bss .... yhi dimples dikhati rha karo, Zindagi jeene ke liye kaafi h" he said poking his finger to her dimples.

"Maan, please don't give up on us'' she said with teary eyes.
His eyes widened with shock!
She called him Maan, finally after so many years.

This was a nickname that she gave him, when he was in 5th grade,  it was sports day, he won the race. So his father called him his maan, so she named him Maan. But when she came to know that he was madly in love with her, that time she was only 10! And he was 18.
She didn't knew what it meant so she stopped addressing him as Maan and started calling him as Zaan bhai.

"No, baby never!" He said assuring her.
She nodded her head.
"Now, you just sleep ok, I am here" he said covering her with duvet.

He was so happy today! Finally his princess was back to him! Princess was back to her Maan!

He kept gawking at her, while she was sleeping holding her teddy bear same as her size.

_____

It was 10AM, huda was mopping the floor,
Faiz came back from gym, with his dirty shoes, that left dirt marks on the floor.

Huda was now glaring at him, clutching the wiper tightly.

And faiz was stepping back, showing his hands, to stop her. He knew that she will not let him go now easily.