96.

The Prophet said: “Whoever teaches some knowledge will have the reward of the one who acts upon it, without that detracting from his reward in the slightest.”

Suhana was taking out her dress from the wardrobe. When Sheriyar came in talking to someone on his phone. He was soo engrossed in his talks that he forgot that suhana was also present there and was waiting for him to complete his call quickly.

He was in a towel that was wrapped around his waist. Suhana felt ignored by him and she was about to leave when he holded her wrist to stop her.

She looked away. Taking her in his arms he ended the call and threw his phone on a small couch.

He knew, she wants his attention.

" soo.. kisi ko attention chahye.m?!" He asked in his husky voice. Making her shiver. She nodded in no.

He held her two arms softly and pulled her more towards him, " words amour" he whispered.

" u are ignoring me! Don't you?" She said innocently blinking her eyes.

He looked at her and said, " why would i ignore my beauty? Ok tell me what happen?" He asked caressing her cheeks.

" I don't know!" She said pouting and all aready to cry.

He couldn't see her crying and quickly hugged and pulling back he pecked her hungrily.

After a while, she rested her head on his bare chest and said, " u didn't praise me yesterday!"

He chuckled and said, " why i need to praise you when u look beautiful 24×7... matlab itni haseen or kamal h ye ladki ..." he said tickling her and she laughed.

" aaj finally Wali or Nida yha shift ho jayenge!" She said squealing. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

" chlo ab mere bhi outfit nikal do ready hona h or KV bhi jana h.. phle.. " he said pinching her nose she nodded smiling and took out his outfit.

Sheriyar was all ready when he saw suhana was doing make-up.

" me help karu?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded.

He rolled up his shirts sleeves and sat down. With all his focus he applied lipstick.

"Ye toh muje bhi ata h!" She said pouting.

" but ye nhi ata na!" He said and pulled her into a peck.

She blushed hard and whined.

He winked at her.

-----

It was 3pm when KV members reached Nida's house. Where The function was on full swing. Nida was throwing a hard glare on Jannat who was whislting looking here and there. To which Irfan said, " zaan bhai smajhye apni biwi ko hum jese handsome ladko ko dekh kar siti baja rahi h!"

Zaan glared him and went silent.

" tum toh bholna hi mat!" Nida said glaring at Jannat.

And pulled Ishara to her side asking about her night.

Ishara blushed and girls hooted.

" sabar rakhe nids apka time bhi aane wala h!" Ishara said winking at nida and nida blushed. While all the girls laughed.

" ayee hato hato ladkiyo.. meri biwi kha h!" Said faiz and irfan bringing cold drinks and snacks.