90.

It was 3 am. When saniya felt something wet. She pinched Zafar's arm to wake him up. As he sleeps like a dead body. He woke up with a jolt and said," what happen what happen are u ok? U want a massage...? Ya fir kuch khana h kabab or something like Chinese?!" He blabbered and got a slap from his wife.

" time to go to hospital!!" She said glaring at him. He stiffened and next second he made her wore a long shrug.

Taking her in bridal style he dashed out if the room. Zaan who was awake for Tahajjud saw him. He told him to inform everyone and zafar moved to porch.

He quickly made her lay on at the seat. Meanwhile tayiammi and chachi came with a shawl wrapped around them.

Chachi gave a assuring look to zafar.

Irfan came running and said, " zafar bhai ap passed seat bethe... me drive karta hu'

Zafar nodded and he droved to hospital.

Saniya's cries made him tear up. His eyes were moistened.

While tayiammi and chachi were continuously consoling her and encouraging her.

On the other side, Sheriyar and suhana also reached Khan villa. Suhana, Naz ans jannat stayed back. Faiz droved to hospital with a bag that saniya packed for the little one's arrival.

Girls prayed for betterment and for safe her delivery .

Saniya was shifted to a emergency room.

Only zafar was allowed to go in.

Her cries made him panic each passing minute.

He caressed her hair. Wiped away her sweat.

" u can do it my queen... my heart... " saying this he kissed her palm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The pain was unbearable.

" Allah rehem karega Insha Allah " saying this he murmured some dua and blowed on her.

Soon the doctors came and announced that it will a normal delivery.

Zafar sighed in relief.

While chachi, tayiammi and faiz were continuously praying for the mother and the child.

Tayaabbu and chachu reached now.

They consoled their wives.

While Zaan, Sheriyar and Ahad came with them.

Irfan arranged the city's best doctor for his bhabi.

He was talking to other doctors about her.

" ammi, chachi sab theek h it will normal" irfan said assuring them.

They smiled a little.

And after half and hour an angel was welcomed by the grace of Allah SWT.

" Congratulations Mr. Khan its a boy!" Doctor announced.

Zafar looked at his wife who was laying now unconscious. He kissed her forehead and took his next heir in her arms.

 He kissed her forehead and took his next heir in her arms