36.

Happy Reading.

Prophet Muhammad stated: "Adhere to truthfulness for truthfulness guides to Paradise. Surely a man continues to tell the truth and searches for it until he is written as truthful near God. And avoid falsehood; for it leads to condemnation.

The very next day, it was Ahad and Huda's engagement. Which was done in simple way, she was very happy. While Ahad was ogling at her like sick teenager lover!

Her cheeks were more every minute rosier, Ahad was enjoying her this blushing sight

Her cheeks were more every minute rosier, Ahad was enjoying her this blushing sight. He was continuously tickling her waist. At last she couldn't take so she stood up excusing herself to restroom. Ahad, too came behind her. She ran like a mad woman to her room, but bumped to Jannat.

Jannat was going towards lounge with a plate of sweets.
" appi, why are you rushing?"
Jannat asked making her self straight.

Huda made an annoying face, "non of your business, just stay out of it!" Saying this she went to her room.

Someone was smiling evily at this.
Jannat's face frowned at huda's words.
Shrugging her shoulders she went to lounge.

Huda was making her pinning up her dupatta, when Ahad gathered her in his strong arms. She flinched.

"You are looking ravishing, babe"
Ahad whispered in her ears.

His hot breath was making her breathing uneven. She closed her eyes tightly. She hided her face with her palms.

Ahad chuckled at her antics.
"Aww, my babe is shy" he said teasingly.

"Ahadddd" she whined, he kissed her forehead and went out not before murmuring "i love you amour" in her ear.

After this function ended.

Zaan announced his business trip with Sheriyar to Qatar for 6 months. On which everyone was surprised. His mother and chachi were on the edge of crying.

He hugged his mother and chachi, same time. And departed to airport with Zafar and Faiz. As Irfan was having an emergency surgery, so he went directly to hospital after bidding him goodbye.

Jannat went to her room, she was sad, than she saw a teddy and a letter kept on her bed.

She was confused that who gifted her this big teddy bear. She took the letter and read it.

"Jaan E Zaan, study well for your exams, I know my jungli billi will crack it amd behave well, don't annoy chachi and Faiz too,

Well if you want, you can pull Irfan's hair.