52.

Happy Reading 💜

"He loves not creatures ungrateful or wicked" (2:276); "

"Be care Naziya, wait...let me help you" said Haya and suhana helping Naziya with her heavy lehenga and made her sit in the on the couch,  on the stage. She was nervously fidgeting her fingers and looking down.
Suhana patted hee shoulder and gave her an assuring look.

(Irfan and Naziya's outfit)

"Ahem, wese Naziya...opss sorry Naziya bhabi, bataye aap kuch khayengi?" Haya asked mischievously.

Naziya nodded in no. She was soo scared,  irfan was gawking her, like she was a hoor.
Who just came down directly from the heaven.

He smiled.

Meanwhile Jannat who was crying like a mess while hugging her father non stop. She was soo emotional. He father patted her head lovingly and caressed her hair.
Zaan couldn't help he rubbed his corner of eyes before anyone could see him crying, a lion crying.
He was the 2nd pride of his family.
Zafar, who was saw him patted his back.

"Lions never cry, mere sher!" Said Zafar to Zaan, who nodded his head.

"But i can't see my princess crying" zaan murmured.

Zafar hugged and said some soothing words to his little sister, jannat chuckled at his words and faiz jumped in middle and yelled in astonishment,
"Haye mere bina hi gale lagaya ja rha h, me bhi hu yrr!" He said giving zafar and Jannat a tight hug.

Trio hugged each other.

All smiled at their loving relation.

Naziya holded , her brother's,
Sheriyar hand and cried.
And hugged her.

Ishara smiled at this loving brothers and sisters bond.

Tayiammi and chachi made made Jannat sit next to Zaan.