prologue

I was six when my parents adopted my step brother, Kim Junkyu

I was six when my parents adopted my step brother, Kim Junkyu. I was quite excited, I didn't really have friends at that age. I was stubborn, rude and quiet so that explains why I didn't have friends at that age.

Me and Junkyu got along rather quite quickly. We played together alot. We were the same age. I was content about it. By the time we were ten we were inseparable. We did everything together. We went to the same school, had the majority classes together, ect. He'd always stay by my side and protect me.

Junkyu did not once call my parents mom or dad. He was smart for a kid his age. It didn't sit right with him to call my parents his parents, or our parents.

He just stuck with Sir and Ma'am or he'd say "your parents."

But when we turned 14 we started to drift.

I felt dejected.

I felt like I did something wrong or said something wrong. I did try to get close with him again, but he'd just push me away. I gave up and started doing my own thing. I was solo for a week or so when I met Hiah.

Hiah was my one and only friend. She was two months younger than me and Junkyu. Me and Junkyu's birthday was on the same month. Junkyu was a few days older than me.

She was the only one who I told the majority of my secrets to and we got along pretty well.

At 18 me and Junkyu went to his friend's house and celebrated Mashiho's birthday. Junkyu did bring his friends over very often. Our parents were mostly busy with business trips and ect so we would be home alone most of the time so I knew his friends quite well.

After the party me and Junkyu walked back home; since our house wasn't that far and no one could really pick us up.

"How was the party?" I questioned him, dying for a conversation. Without looking at me he answered with, "It was great."

I mentally sighed. I tried to talk to him oftenly but, he'd be so damn dry.

I nodded, not knowing if he saw or not. The rest of the walk home was silent. It was slowly killing me inside. The same questions kept playing in my head; what happened between us? Why did we grow distant? Was it my fault? Did he just not want to be close anymore? Did he want to spend more time with his present friends instead with me? Why?

Those questions remained unanswered for a long time.

"Hana," he called, catching me by surprise. I hummed in response, signalling him to continue. "I need help in maths. It's difficult. Once vacation is over we can start on it," he declared. "Oh, yeah sure not a problem," I replied.

We got home, greeting our parents. When we were about to head to our rooms they stopped us, "Pack your bags kids. Were going on a road trip," my mom announced. I heard Junkyu groan. "But me and my friends were going to hang out this vacation!" He whinned. I held in the urge to laugh.

"Sorry Junkyu, this is a family trip so you better pack. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning," dad told us. I nodded and headed to my room, Junkyu's whinning continued and I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

(A/n)

Hello hello everyone!
Thank you for checking out this book, I appreciate it. I just wanted to notify all of you that if you don't like this book, please leave. There is no point in commenting negative comments. If you find any mistakes you have the rights to correct me!:)

Also if any scene makes you uncomfortable then just skip it or leave, easy as that.

No, no there is no smut. I won't write any unless the majority of you request for it, but I of course will NOT write smut of the members in treasure that are under aged.

Anywhoo, hope you enjoy this book! :)

-yoshon<3