six

"Punish me, Mr

"Punish me, Mr. Wang," I told him. He sighed. "Miss Park, did you really start it? Tell me the truth," he demanded. "Since you asked, I did not start it. Your daughter did," I declared.

"Daddy you know I would never!" She exclaimed. Mr. Wang rolled his eyes. "That's enough, Ayoung," he stated. "You and your friends will stay behind and clean the toilets. Hana, you are dismissed," he told me. With a grin plastered on my face I left the office.

....

I met Junkyu and his friends after shcool. "So, why were you fighting with them?" Junkyu questioned me as we headed to where their cars were parked.

"They came up to me, told me to stay away from you guys. When I wanted to leave, that little bitch, Aeri grabbed my hair and then I had to throw hands because she touched my hair, nobody is allowed to touch my hair," I told them.

They all snickered. "Some girls can be so dramatic," Hyunsuk stated. "Tell me about," I sighed. "Oh, hyung. How can you be so sure?" Jeongwoo questioned Hyunsuk. "Because I've dated alot of girls," he told Jeongwoo.

"Right, you are 19," Jeongwoo chuckled. "I can't believe I'm so close to graduating. And the rest of you still have a couple of years to go, waa," Hyunsuk teased us.

"Yah, most of us are only a year younger than you," I glared at him. He shrugged. "My point is, is that I'll be graduating first," We all rolled our eyes at him and he laughed.

....

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I giggled. "Were almost there. Hear that?" He inquired as we both stopped. I nodded.

Me and Junkyu were currently in the forest and he was taking me somewhere. After walking for a few more minutes, a beautiful waterfall and bridge came into view. "Woah..." I gasped. "Beautiful ain't it?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, beautiful," I stated. I looked at him to see he was already looking at me.

I blushed. He snickered. "You look so cute when you blush," he informed me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

We walked onto the bridge and stopped at the middle. He let go of my one hand he was holding and stood in front of me. I only then noticed the flower in his other hand.

"You've made me quite happy for this past week that we've known about our feelings for each other. I've enjoyed spending time with you and I'm wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" He questioned me, handing me the pretty flower.

I felt as heat crept onto my cheeks and I was most likely red as a tomato.

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend," I replied with a wide smile on my face. He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tightly. I giggled. "Kyu, I can't breathe," I told him.

He pulled back. "Oh, right, sorry," he apologized. I chuckled. He then placed both of his hands on my cheeks and leaned in, attaching his lips on mine.

I unconsciously dropped the flower and placed my arms around his neck. Junkyu placed one of his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

....

"Were home!" I yelled as me and Junkyu entered our house. My parents approached us and had a sad facial expression on their faces.

"What's going on?" Junkyu asked. My mom sighed. "Hana...it's Hiah...she's...she's gone," those words pierced right through me and my heart stopped. My lips started to quiver as I knelt down on my knees. My vision became blurry as hot tears ran down my cheeks.

My parents approached me and knelt down as well and hugged me. I could feel Junkyu's hand on my back, rubbing my back.

.....

Me, Junkyu and along with my parents were at Hiah's house, talking to her step parents.

I felt numb and weird to be in her house again. "We weren't as close to Hiah as Hana was, so we'd like you to spread her ashes somewhere special. I know she'd want you to do it, she wasn't a big fan of us," Hiah's step mom informed me.

I let out a shaky breath. "Um, sure." I replied and took the vase out of her hands. She smiled gratefully at me.

After a few more minutes of talking we left their house and returned to ours. "You can find a place tomorrow after school. It's quite late now," my mom told me.

I nodded in agreement. "I'm so sorry baby," she said and hugged me. The tears came back and I allowed them to fall silently.

"Just remember that she's in a better place now. She'll always be with you," my mom said to me. I nodded, not being able to speak.

She let me go and wipped my tears away. I went to my bedroom and placed the vase on my nightstand. I then sat down on my bed. I heard a knock.

I looked up to see Junkyu. He always came at the perfect timing. I needed him and he was there for me. He approached me and sat down next to me. He opened his arms and I sadly scoffed.

I leaned into his embrace and he wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and warm. I never wanted to let go, nor wanted to it to end.

"Everything will be okay. It happened for a reason. Let it all out," he told me. I sniffed and let out a hiccup. "I miss her so much," I stated. "I haven't seen her in three weeks," I informed him.

Junkyu kept slowly rubbing my back. "It's unfortunate I know but you'll be okay. You'll get through it, you have me and your parents," he comforted me.

"I guess you are right," I replied. "It's late, get to bed young lady. You need rest. If you need me I'll be in my room. Goodnight, sweet dreams," he told me. He pecked my cheek and got up. He gave me one last smile before leaving my room and closing the door. I got up, did my night routine and got in bed.