Four

"Hana, Hana wake up

"Hana, Hana wake up."

I fluttered my eyes open, Junkyu coming into sight. I tiredly smiled and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Yes?" I inquired.

"Come on, let's watch the sunrise together," he spoke, a wide smile plastered on his face. I smiled and got up. It was still pretty early.

We headed down to the beach, which wasn't far from the hotel we were staying at. We sat on the sand and watched at the beautiful sunrise. We sat in silence, just enjoying the moment.

"Junkyu, about what you said last night..." I trailed off. "Did you really mean what you said?" I asked him, looking at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Of course I did, why would I lie to you? Playing with others feelings isn't a game. I would never lie to you about my feelings, and like I said, I had years to think about how I feel about you. I know I like you, Hana," he told me sincerely.

My heart melted at his words. It truly moved me. I smiled at him, happy with his conformation. "Well, I have started to like you...but, don't you think it's all too soon? Considering the fact that I've only liked you for less than a week?" I asked him.

I watched as his whole face lit up from what I've said. I smiled along with him. It made me so happy to see him like that, all happy and excited. I was glad that I was the cause of his happiness.

"It's up to you, we can take it slow if you want to, I honestly don't mind," he told me. I smiled in appreciation at him.

After a few more moments of enjoying each other's company we headed back to the hotel to wash up and get ready for the day. For a few hours we just chilled in our rooms, trying to keep each other awake since we were really tired. We only got less than 6 hours of sleep.

We got into the car and got on the road once again. I tried keeping my eyes open but failed. I placed my head on Junkyu's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. He thankfully let me be. He knew how moody I'd get if someone wakes me up if I didn't get enough sleep.

"Hana, it's time to wake up," I heard Junkyu whisper. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up straight and looked around. We were at a mall. "Your parents are inside shopping," he informed me.

"Oh, you should've woken me up," I replied. "Why?" He asked. "Because I don't want to keep you waiting, you probably wanted to go with," I assumed. He shook his head from side to side. "No, I'm still a bit tired, plus I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful and besides, I wanted to stay with you."

I lifted up my pointer finger and parted my lips to protest but I placed my hand back down on my lap and looked outside of the window. There were alot of cars parked around us.

I then felt Junkyu's hand on my thigh. I looked back at him. He was on his phone. I shrugged it off, I was pretty comfortable with it.

Not long after Junkyu placed his head on my shoulder. My heart was going crazy.

I softly chuckled, finding the situation cute. My parents came back and when they saw us they just looked at us in awe. To them, they thought that we were bonding again. They were completely clueless about our feelings for each other.

We stopped at another hotel and I woke Junkyu up. We went to our rooms and got settled in. It was another sunny day and we were close to the beach once again.

After getting permission from my parents we changed and went down to the beach.

I approached the ocean and placed my feet in the water, it barely reached my thighs. I heard footsteps behind me and before I could turn around, Junkyu had picked me up.

"Kim Junkyu!! Put me down right this instant!!" I shouted at him.

Him being him, he didn't listen.

He carried me to the deeper side and threw me in. I entered the cold water but yet it was refreshing. I came up to the surface, gasping for air. I saw Junkyu close to me, laughing like there was no tomorrow. I only glared at him before laughing as well.

After swimming for a while we got out and sat on our towels that were placed on the sand. "What do we tell my parents, Junkyu?" I questioned him. It took him a few moments to respond, which made me nervous.

"Let's not tell them for now," he told me. I nodded; agreeing with him. Before I could progress anything, he had pecked my cheek and got up, running away from me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and giggled before chasing after him.

....

It was dark; about around 8pm. Me and Junkyu were cuddling in the hotel room on my side of the bed. "Hana." I hummed in response.

"Are you tired?" He asked. "Not really, why?" I inquired. He sat up, me doing the same. "Can I kiss you?" He blurted out. My eyes went wide before feeling heat creeping onto my cheeks.

I nodded. He leaned in and before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine. He placed his one hand on my cheek and leaned in even closer; getting the hint I laid back down.

He broke the kiss and took off his shirt and hovered on top of me, a mischevious smirk on his lips before attaching his against mine once again.

....

Our vacation has come to an end and we were back home. I was sitting in my room, on my bed; unpacking my things when I heard a knock.

"Come in," I said without looking up. I heard them open the door and close it, walking towards me. I looked up, surprised to see Mashiho.

"Oh, hello Mashi," I greeted him. He gave me a smile, replying with, "Hi." He then sat on my bed next to me. He looked rather nervous, making me very curious on why he was here.

Me and Junkyu's friends did have some small talk now and then when they'd come visit, but that was about it.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "I like you."