Party

Flashback continued

Flashback continued...

"If only you thought of me more than a friend hyung" Jimin sighed again getting off the bed sliding on his jeans which Yoongi neatly folded, keeping it on the chair besides. He took his leather jacket hanging on the armchair, leaving the room.

Downstairs Yoongi waited for Jimin. He sighed remembering the events which took place yesterday night. Did he go overboard with his feelings for Jimin? Should he confess? Maybe it's not the right time yet, he thought running his hands through his mint green locks which he dyed this morning.

"Hey! Good morning Chim!" he smiled at the hungover boy trudging downstairs. Jimin flinched hearing Suga's voice. He stumbled upon the last few steps, trying his best to balance himself on his wobbly legs. Yoongi ran to grab the falling boy by the waist trying to get a hold on his feelings which went out of his controls the night earlier.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked getting worried

"I'm good hyung, just a bit hungover" he sighed wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Here have some soup, you'll feel better" He smiled watching the boy gulping the soup in a hurry, burning his tongue in the process.

"Slow down, no one is going to snatch it from you" he chuckled watching the younger tense up a bit. Jimin smiled finishing the soup till the last drop made its way to his hungry stomach. Yoongi's cooking was the best as always.

"Jimin, do you remember what happened yesterday?" Yoongi asked to which Jimin sighed wiping off the leftovers stuck on the corner of lips.

"I remember you taking me from the party, but after that everything is blurry. Did something happen after that?" he asked getting nervous to which Yoongi shook his head.

"No Jimin_ah you slept like a log after coming back from the party" he laughed trying to hide his feelings which were hurting due to him forgetting everything that happened between them yesterday. If only he could tell the boy, who sat across him, the way he felt for him.

"I hope I didn't trouble you yesterday hyung. I think I should leave, papa must be worried for me" the blond boy looked down fidgeting with his fingers, wanting the elder to not let him go for once.

"Okay, I'll drop you off. Do you want to freshen up before we leave?" he asked Jimin who shook his head wanting to get back to his home as fast as ge could.

Both left for Jimin's place in Yoongi's car. Mr. Park had already left for his office, which was a relief, now no need to give any explanation as to why he stood at the door step with disheveled hair and sweaty clothes with a strong stench of alcohol coming from him. Yoongi left after dropping Jimin at his place.