Gone

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

I'm holding on, Appa, I miss you so much.Why did you leave me alone? I wanted to be with you, but I'm afraid to face you up there. The day I promised you I would live my life to the fullest was the day you left me. You knew it all along, didn't you?

I remember the day you called me, when I was still grieving over the loss of my child. At a corner I sat, all cooped up in my room full of darkness.

"Jimin_ah you have to promise me something" you pleaded holding my hands. My body felt numb, as all my emotions were somehow being ripped apart from me, leaving me with sadness and loneliness. I was still stuck in my past.

"You have to be strong, not for me but for yourself" you softly caressed my face as if afraid of shattering me.

"Appa, I'm unable to control these emotions, it's too overwhelming for me. I still hear cries of my baby when I'm alone or when I try to get some sleep. I'm just a failure Appa, I should have died instead of my poor baby. I'm not worthy to be alive" I sobbed as you engulfed me into your embrace. It felt warm, unlike the day you laid there lifeless on your bed.

"Don't give up. We need you Minnie," you sighed caressing my head slowly as quiet sobs left my lips.

"Promise me Jimin, you won't give up on your life. Whatever the situation is, you will live your life to the fullest" you spoke with your hands on my shoulders holding it firmly.

"I can't" I drifted off, your hold tightening on my shoulders.

"I won't let you go until you promise me!" you stood there adamantly.

"How can I live, I just see darkness ahead of me. Who will be my light Appa?" I asked with teary eyes.

"I will be your light, you can rely on me. I would never leave you alone my son" you promised me that day, Appa.

"I don't want to burden you Appa" I cried.

"A child can never be a burden on their parents, remember that" you huffed.

"Appa I-"

"Just a small promise Minnie, can't you do this much for your Appa?" you begged holding my hands in yours.

"O-ok-okay. I promise" I sighed looking into your eyes, it held so much love for me. You seemed to have things to tell but something held you back. What could that be?

"Now eat lunch with me" you chimed patting my back. I nodded not knowing it would be my last lunch with you...

Sorry Appa, I broke our promise. But there were people by my side who held me back. Did you send them to protect me Appa?