You have changed

"The boy lying there lifeless was once a great basketball player

"The boy lying there lifeless was once a great basketball player. He was at the peak of his career with his goal to enter the under 18 championship. This boy's name is Choi Seungwon, he's merely 17 years old, with unfulfilled dreams as he lied in this hospital bed. He has a big heart, always there to help anyone out there, not caring about himself. Just like you Jimin_ah!" Jin smiled walking into his cabin with Jimin.

Jin usually sat in his cabin with Jimin during their therapy sessions and the outside view from there was a plus. Jimin used to listen to Jin's talks and admire the beautiful cherry blossoms which started to bloom marking the beginning of spring. Jimin had already completed a year as he joined here the last spring.

He remembered the day he was brought to Borahae Hospital clearly, as if he joined this place just a day ago. His mind wandered to the first meet of his with Jin which was silent. None of them talked, but there wasn't any awkward silence between them.

Jimin kept staring outside the balcony whereas Jin kept observing the boy's gestures. Jimin's eyes roaming around taking a note of his surrounding, there was a cabinet above them which were full of medicines. The table in front of him was small but sufficient for Jin's requirements. A globe made of glass was kept on the farthest side of the table besides which a beautiful purple coloured vase was kept, it had beautiful carnations which Jimin loved.

Jimin's eyes wandered to the book shelf which were stacked with books of medicine. He glanced at the other section which was full of crime thriller novels. He was a fan of such novels, he got up going towards the book shelf. His fingers trailing through the books, stopping at one, "The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides. He took it out, turning the pages as Jin kept observing his movements.

"Hi I'm Dr. Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin hyung Mr. Park Jimin. I can see that you have an interest in crime thriller novels" Jin spoke after what felt like hours of silence. Jimin nodded without uttering a word as he read the pages of the novel with interest.

"Nice to meet you too Jimin_ssi" Jin smiled getting up as Jimin turned around with a nod going towards the balcony.

"I promise you that we'll make your stay here short and sweet. Let me show you your room" Jin smiled showing Jimin the way as he folded a page to mark the last read page of the novel and closed it while holding it closer to his chest.

"You can keep that book but you have to return it after you complete it. I don't recommend this book to my patients but i guess you are an exception. I don't consider you as my patient Jimin_ah. You are someone dear to me." Jin took Jimin to his room and left not before smiling.

"How does he know what's on my mind?" Jimin mumbled keeping the book aside, closing his tired eyes again with a hope to not relive his nightmares.