XCIV. Tion's Threesome

I was trying to have a threesome.... fuck it, I've been with the same nigga for what seems like forever and while I loved LaFayette to death I still had a little (lot) of freak left in me, and while I was almost certain that he'd be down for a threesome back home our marriage still felt too new for that, even though we've been together since my babies were still trying to figure out their lefts from their rights. Now it was just a matter of finding the right two people to pull away; I was picky when it came to who I fucked... this dick is deadly and not everybody can handle it, not everyone deserves it either... I guess that's why I've been labeled the bougie nigga on the island because while I've had plenty of niggas approach me not everyone was worthy of what I had to offer. I know my worth, I know the type of damage this dick can do so I had to be careful passing it out because the last thing I wanted was someone following me back to Houston feening for this pipe. As I've stated, I'm picky... extremely so, and for the session, I was planning on having tonight I needed two particular dudes to fulfill my needs and trust I was going to get mine but my goal was to leave an impression, not an obsession....

I walked around the beach looking for the perfect pair, I had an idea of who I wanted... there was one nigga that had been giving me the eye since I arrived and there was something about him that just screamed 'challenge' and I wanted to see if my instincts were still as sharp as they had always been. I had broken the men up into three groups (actually four, but LaFayette was in a tier of his own), the first group was The Humpers.... these were the young dudes who looked about 20-25..... the dudes who probably knew how to take dick but didn't know really ride; I'm talking about taking control while you're riding the dick.... they were still learning in my book and weren't worthy of my attention because I didn't have time to teach them. The next group were the Mid-tier dudes, they probably had some experience under their belts but I wanted a pro which left me with two options for my first victim.

"Should you really be smoking Doc?" I asked walking over to the brown-skinned man with the full beard who was sitting under a palm tree smoking a blunt. He was one of the two people I considered to be in the third group.... the Elite tier, now I didn't have any evidence to back this up but it was a feeling I had.

"Weed has a lot of benefits that most people are unaware of, but those of us in the medical field are learning more and more each day..." Blaze said looking up at me with a smile on his face, Blaze was fine as fuck.... there was no denying it. "How are you enjoying the trip so far?" Blaze asked hitting the blunt again.

"It's coo so far.... I don't think many of the dudes like me though, they think I'm stuck up." I said shrugging. "I wouldn't call myself stuck up, I just know what I want...." I said confidently.

"And what is it that you want?" Blaze asked looking up at me, his eyes traveled down by body perfectly crafted from years of hard work, then his eyes landed on my dick, even soft it visible through my shorts, resting against my leg like a small log.

"Right now, I'm trying to have a threesome.... La is currently occupied so I need someone to help me out." I said looking directly into his eyes, Blaze hit the blunt again before flicking it towards the water and then standing up. Blaze was easy to collect, but something in my spirit told me I needed to be careful with him, he seemed like someone who if they caught you slippin then it was a wrap for you.

"So who is the third?" Blaze asked as we walked to one of the villas that was currently empty, it was perfect in here, it would have a perfect view of the setting sun and the waves offering the perfect soundtrack to what was about to take place. I had been thinking about who I wanted to join us since the second I decided that I wanted Blaze, for me the choice was really between two people; Rian and Will.... both had some flaws but their upside was tremendous Will was a jokester and funny dudes tended to be some of the best in bed (from what I've been told) and Rian well..... I beat my dick numerous times to his scenes, there was something about his ass that always got me to nut.