XCIX. Codename: Snickers

NAZAIRE POWE

You don't get to choose your codename... I got mine for two reasons, the first being because when I was going through the training process to get into this company we had just finished a three-day/four-night field operation mission and I was desperate for a shower, keep in mind this was the first week so I was unaware of the group shower. When we got back to the dorm, everyone scrambled to get in the shower and they saw my dick resembled a Double King Size Snickers... thick, chocolate, and covered in veins. The other reason was a little more insidious... Snickers is dangerously close to the OTHER name they called me behind my back and a few times one of these white boys would slip up and call me... Unfortunately, all I could do was smile and take it like a joke since the success of our team was dependent on comradery and given the dangerous nature of some of the missions we go on, I HAD to trust these dudes... or at least pretend I did. Being one of the only black men who work at Entropy Private Military Corporation, I was use to the slick comments and disrespect... the other black (and I use that term loosely) men get a pass because of their blond hair, blue-eyed wives but me... I stuck out. Now y'all are either going to love me or hate me, I'm probably going to disappoint you a few times in this story (except when I'm fuck Bless) and I'm going to do some things that make y'all question my intentions and character... I'll probably end up in some people's most hated list but I'll take the punches because that's the type of person I am and eventually y'all will come around to love.

"Man, what time is it?" Bless asked with a pillow over his head, I smiled as I took in his silhouette.... Last night was crazy, this morning even crazier and I knew the scrapes on my knees and scratches on my back were only going to get worse over the next few days but I embraced the pain because it was worth it just spending one second alone with Bless.

"Around three in the afternoon... you must've been tired I was able to hit the gym, do some shopping, get another workout in, and check one of your little friends who decided to pop up unannounced... you didn't budge." I said looking at him.

"Man, what are you talking about?" Bless said rolling over and grabbing his phone, I could see the anger in his eyes as he read the string of text that his... I really didn't give a fuck what the nature of their relationship was, when I was in town Bless was my dude and everyone else was going to have to fall back until I left. "Are you fuckin serious?" Bless asked getting pissed.

"What do you want me to say? When I got back from the gym he was at the front desk asking for the doorman to call you... I guess something came over me and I had to show my ass a little... He was kinda salty that I didn't need to be buzzed in... You should definitely cut that nigga off, he seems like the jealous type." I said looking at him.

"When are you leaving?" Bless asked tossing his phone back on the dresser. "And how the fuck did you get in my place last night, because I don't remember ever giving you a key."

"I got some business to handle in a couple of hours so once I wrap that I'm free to leave whenever I want... but I'll probably stay for a week. As to how I got in... you definitely gave me a key when you first moved in... however whenever you get in your feelings you take it back only to give it right back... the last time we saw each other... stateside you told me to come through though that was about two months ago." I said stretching my arms and I could see he was trying to remember before realizing I was telling the truth.

"Well, I'm going to need for you to leave the key on the table when you leave.... TONIGHT! I ain't fuckin with you like that." Bless said hopping out of bed and walking past me and I couldn't resist smacking him on the ass. "Bruh chill out...." Bless said and he knew I hated when he called me bro or bruh.... something about it seemed dismissive and it almost felt as if he was downplaying what we had.