School Bullies

I got up and got ready for my 3rd week at school. I was nervous about it because a two girl named Sarah and Olive are being rude and saying things about me and my dad but I haven't told my dad about it because I was nervous he would be mad. But I got up anyway and got ready for school. Then I went down stairs and dad gave me my breakfast. I sat down and ate quietly until dad spoke.

"Are you excited for your 3rd week?" Dad asked me

"Yeah" I said smiling so he wouldnt know i was lying. Im pretty good at acting so its hard for him to tell when im upset which is a good thing for me bur a bad thing for him. After breakfast we got in the car and drove to the school. When we got there i gave my dad a hug and he kissed my forehead then I went over to my friends hoping to avode olive and sarah. I made it over to my friends we talked until the bell rang and me and damon walked to our first class together. we made it through our first four classses then went to lunch. As we were all talking Olive and Sarah came up to us and started messing with me.

"Stop!" I yelled at them

"Or what are you gonna cry to daddy!" Olive said laughing

"Your dads not even cool!" Sarah said making me mad

"Yeah hes so stupid and not even a good actor" Olive added

"Talk about me all you want but do not bring my dad in this." I said in a scary tone

"Or what" Olive said smirking

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it kayleen" Sarah said. I was so mad and i balled up my fists and punced them both. I Wasnt even thinkig I just did it. They ended up punching me back and it ended up being a big 2 on 1 fight. We fought until two teachers and the principal broke it up. I ended up in the worst condition after the fight. I had many cuts and brusies. Well the other 2 girls ended up with a couple brusies and some small cuts. We got taken to the office and the nurse tried to help with cleaning up the cuts but I found out I had a broken wrist when she tried to clean a cut and I couldnt move my wrist. The pincipal called our parents and I new my dad would be upset but also worried. Olives parents showed up then sarah's parents and then my dad. We all said our parts of the story and of course confessed to throwing the first punch. Then Damon, Raven and destiny said what they saw. Suprisingly none of us got suspended but we all got sent home for the rest of the day and detention for the rest of the week. After we left the school we went to the hospital to get my wrist looked at. It was definitely broken so I got a cast then after talking to the doctor we went home. Dad told me to go upstairs and wait for him so i did cause i didn't want to make him even more mad.

*5 minutes later*

Dad walked into my room and looked at me. He sat on my bed and begin talking.

"Kayleen marie evans what on earth were you thinking!" He said mad. I could tell he was mad because he never uses my full name like that.

"I was mad"

"So you punced them!" He practically yelled

"Im sorry dad I wasnt thinking" I said on the verge of tears and I could tell he knew I was scared.

"You know your in trouble right"

"yeah I know" I said still scared he was gonna hurt me. He took my phone for a week and said I couldnt go out except for school for 2 weeks. I said okay and he left the room. I didnt have much else to do so i drew until dinner.

"Kayleen dinners ready!" dad yelled from downstairs

"Coming I yelled back. I went downstairs and we ate dinner then i went back upstairs and drew some more until dad said I had to go to bed. I cleaned up my desk then went to lay down. As soon as I layed down I knocked out like a light, today was a long day.

---------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I worked harder on this one so I hope you like it.❤