1.

Well let's start with my name is Paris knight😊. Most people call me princess. My father is Jamal knight. Biggest kingpin in America. I am 18 years old. I am the only child and my mother passed away. So yes I don't have to work I get eveything I want from him.

I have a 5 year old daughter😍. Her name is Princess ivy keen💗. She is my life. I had her when I was very young😔. Her father is in her life but me and him are not together. I spoil her to death. There is nothing she wants that she can't have. She is in kindergarten. She is the prettiest child you have ever seen. Long curly hair. She is black, Asian, mexican, and Dominican😍. She dresses better then most females out here☺️.

I live in Atlanta Georgia. I live in a sky rise apartment in the city. 3 bedroom. My room, Princess room, and a guest room. 3 bathroom. It's has beautiful views and the inside is even better😍.

My bestfriends are Mackenzie, Niya, and dray💛. Those are my day 1's. I got hella other friends i chill with but You know they just friends not bestfriends. Mackenzie is blasian and gay🌈. She is pretty asf and has a Idgaf attitude. Niya is black and Native American. She is hella pretty. She seems nice when you first meet her but she is feisty asf but I love her to death😍. Dray is black and sexy asf. Every girl try's to get at him. He fucks and ducks them therefore he is a player. We can't be friends if you not a bad bitch or a hot nigga☺️.

I am black, Asian, and Dominican. I am bad asf😚😍. When I walk past men they always try to hit on me or just stare. Im lightskin with long curly hair. I have deep dimples. I work out. I have a nice flat stomach with a nice round ass😍. I haven't met one man that hasn't tried to get at me. My shoe game is Better then anyone you have ever met. I dress fabulous 24/7. Even on my worse day i slay. I don't entertain bullshit. I am a friendly person until you disrespect me or my family. Im the realist bitch you will ever meet.