4.

We pulled up to the club and parked in front☺️. We got out and the line was wrapped around the block😁. We walked to the front, told them our name and they let us in😍. We never wait in lines😍. We walked in and it was crowded. We saw dray and he motioned us over😚. We walked up to V.I.P and sat next to dray. We smoked and danced. About 10 mins later Kewane and his boys came up😱.
Me: Ahaaa you following me😌.
Him: never that.
Dray: Killa this is PARIS and Mackenzie.
Kewane: I've already met PARIS but nice to meet you Mackenzie.
Dray: oh ohkay then.
I sat back down and he came and sat next to me.
Kewane: you want a drink.
Me: ughmm yeah.
Him: come on then.
We walked downstairs and went to the bar.
Bartender: I haven't saw you in a while killa.
She started smiling and stuff😒.
Him: yeah can you get this pretty lady a drink.
Her: ahha you bring this young girl in here she not even old enough to drink..how bout when you done with her you come holla at a real woman but what would you like to drink anyway
Me: first of all i may be young but I can take Any Man you ever lay your eyes on😉 and he will never get tired of me but let's say he does why the hell would he downgrade to a bartender. I would hope he got someone who got her shit together like me but let me get a patron on the rocks😏😮.
She got quiet and made me my drink.
Kewane: damn i like a girl who can handle her own😏
Me: yeah just control your hoes next time.
I went upstairs and sat down and drank my drink🍷.
My song came on and mackenzie pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing together☺️😻. Then the song changed and I felt Two hands behind me. They whispered in my ear "come home with me tonight"😉. It sent chills down my body. I turned around and it was kewane😆. I whispered back in his ear " i usally don't do this but there's a first for everything right".
We danced together all night. I had the time of my life.

(The next morning)
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. I tryed to remeber last night but my head hurt so bad😫. I looked around and saw gold everything😚. I laid there for a minute then got up. I saw a note on the dresser " your car is at drays and I told him to take your daughter to school". I was kind of confused then I started to remember last night😖. I had on one of his shirts. I walked downstairs and saw Kewane and some guy making a deal it looked like. They dapped each other and the guy walked out. Kewane turned around and saw me.
Him: goodmorning
Me: ughmm goodmorning.
He looked so good even in his pajamas.
His house was about the same size as mines but he had 3 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms. It was a pent house like mines😍.
Him: you hungry
Me: ugh yeah
Him: follow me.
I followed him to his kitchen and there was a Denny's bag😊.
He pulled out a container that had pancakes, eggs, and sausage. He handed it to me and we sat down and ate.
Him: so tell me bout you.
Me: well you already know my name and age😗. My daughter name is princess and you met her father already. You already know who my dad is. So there's really not much else to tell you. Oh my mom died when I was 5. Im asian, black, and Dominican.
Him: sorry about your lose my parents died also when I was 15.
Me: tell me about you.
Him: well you know my name😂. Im 21 and im a drug king😏. I have a 5 year old son who lives with me cause his mom is a stupid hoe. Im black and mexican😍. That's about it.
Me: why they call you killa
Him: cause I've never been scared to pull the trigger.
Me: oh I get it.
Him: wow when ever I tell females that they usally get scared or sum.
Me: nah I've been around this lifestyles since I could remeber.
Him: you single or nah.
Me: 😂😂 you bring me to your home then ask.
Him: in never thought about it until I realized how sexy you were and no way you could be single.
Me: yes im single Wbu.
Him: you come to my house then ask me😂 but yes I am
Me:I never thought to ask.
Him: wanna know something.
Me: sure
Him: you the first female other then family and them that I've ever brought to my house.
Me: well I feel honored but why.
Him: when I saw you I just knew you were the one.
Me: I guess we will find out.
Him: I already know I just need to confirm it.
Me: well ohkay then.
I got up and threw away my trash.
Me:did we Umm...
Him: no we didn't have sex you were to drunk I would rather you be sober so you could enjoy every moment with me.
Me: boy bye. Do you have any spare clothes.
Him: dray came over and dropped some clothes for you off.
Me:oh ohkay. Where is your shower.
Him: there's one in my room you can use.
I grabbed my bag and went to his room. I got in the shower and washed my body with his dove body soap. I wet my hair and left it curly😆. I got out and looked through my bag. I pulled out a lace blue bra and pink lace panties😉. I put them on and pulled out my gear kid chief shirt, abrocrombie and Fitch shorts, turquoise air Jordan future's😍. I put my clothes on found some jewelry at the bottom. My MK Watch, MK hoop earrings, and my MK *im bored*necklace. I put moose in my hair and put my ray bans on. I went downstairs and saw Kewane dressed😚. He had on a gray shirt with some girl giving a guy a bj, black joggers, a gold chain, diamond earrings, and his gray Jordan 11's cool grays😍. He was on his phone when I walked up to him😙.
Him: you look nice lil mama
Me: thanks you too.
Him: well let's go
Me: where we going.
Him: I gotta go bust some moves real fast.
I grabbed my phone and clutch and we left. We got in his car (black Bugatti). He drove off.
Me: I have to pick my daughter up at 12:30.
Him: kahy where.
Me: star elementary
Him: oh my son go there to. We can pick them up together
Me: Umm I don't know how jonathon is going to feel about another man around his daughter.
Him: who gives a fuck about what he thinks. Jonathon works under me so he can't say anything.
Me: umm ohkay.
We pulled up to some building.
He came and opened my door and i got out😍.
We walked to the front and the security guard let us in😌. He did his knock on the door and two guys let us through the doors. We walked in the building and I knew that this was his trap😳. We walked to his office and I was getting stared down by females and guys.
We got to his office and some guy walked in.
?: ayy killa when you get back in town??
Kewane: two days ago why wassup.
He looked at me and stopped talking.
Kewane: talk nigga
?: one of the traps in the east got shot at and it was Latoya nigga and his squad😡.
Kewane: 😒😡 fuck...I hate that bitch. We bout to get that nigga tonight call the younger goons and tell them to be here at 8pm tonight.
?: you want Latoya dead too?
Kewane: nah that's my sons fucking mother. Man I don't know what to do with her but her nigga dead😤.
?: ohkay boss. He walked out and about 3 mins later some another man came in.

Kewane: sup jay
Jay: sup I heard you were here.
He looked at me and came next to me.
Him: ayy lil mama
Me: hi.
Him: what's your name.
Me: PARIS
Him: smith??
Me:Yeah
Him: wow PARIS smith in the flesh. I hear about you all around town😏
Me: well that's me
Jay: is this you Kewane
Kewane: soon to be.
Jay: that's jailbait
Kewane: nah she 18
Jay went up to Kewane and dapped him then left.
I watched tv for awhile.
Kewane: you ready
Me: yeah
We walked out to the car and he drove off.
Him: so you ever going to give me a chance
Me: we will see.
We pulled up to the school and got out. I went to the front were i usally get princess. She came out and jumped on me😍. I kissed her cheek and picked her up. We walked to his car and i put her inside. About 10 mins later Kewane came and put his son in the back seat. He looked just like him. Lightskin with dimples. He was so cute.
Me: you took along time
Him: he got in trouble for talking back.
Me: oh.
Kewane: Kingston this is Paris and Paris this is Kingston.
Me: hi Kingston.
Him: hi.. Daddy she is really pretty😍
Kewane: I know
Me: thank you and princess this is kewane and kewane this is princess.
Kewane: hi pretty lady.
Princess: hi and thank you
Kewane: no problem.
Princess: mommy this the the boy who kissed me on the playground and asked me to be his girlfriend.
Kewane started laughing so hard😂😂.
Me:😂😂ohkay tooka but be nice.
Princess: when I said no he got mad and he hasn't talked to me since...
I started laughing😂😂😂
Kewane: king you can't get mad if a girl rejects you...life goes on.
King: girls never reject you daddy...she is the only girl to ever say no.
Me: well she is my daughter😏. Kewane: mhmmm lets go get some ice☺️cream.