Twelve

Kingston P.O.V
I pulled up to Jovan house and got out.

I went to his front door and knocked. His sister came and opened the door.
Me: is Jovan home
Her: yeah.

She just stared at me with a smirk on her face and was trying to be cute while biting her bottom lip😂.

I laughed then pushed her out the way and walked in.
I looked around and he was not in the livingroom. So I assumed he was in his room.

As I walked down the hall his sister got In front of me.

I stared at her with a annoyed expression.
Me: mane you need sum?
Her: you.
Me: you thirsty asf fuck ma😂.
Her: no I'm not but I'm a freshman now and you give all the other girls chances but not me, am I ugly??

I looked her over and shook my head.
Me: you not ugly but you naive asf. You should be lucky I don't do you like i do the other girls. All I do is fuck and duck but since you Jovan sister i had respect for you.
Her: well I told all my friends I would lose my virginity to you😌.

I couldn't help but laugh, like is this what females really be talking about and shit. What happen to there first time being special.

She mugged me and put her hands on her hips.
Me: you can tell them that if you want but I'm done talking to you.
She smiled then moved out the way.

I walked into Jovan room and he was rolling up a blunt.
He looked at me then back down.
Him: what took you so long
Me: your sister

He shook his head and continued rolling the blunt.
I sat down on his couch and pulled out my phone.

I looked and I had 5 missed calls from my mom😁.
I called back and she answered on the first ring.
Me: what's good.
Her: where the fuck are you, you were suppose to come home right after school cause your principal called.
Me: I'm at Jovan.
Her: well you need to get your ass home...
Me: ok
She hung up and I looked at Jovan who was dying laughing.

Him: was that moms.
Me: you know it..always yelling at me and shit.

He sparked the blunt and hit it a couple times.
He passed it to me and I hit it a couple times.

It was strong so it hit me faster.
We passed it back and fourth while talkin about random shit.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it and it was my mom telling me to get home right now.

I got up and dapped jovan then walked out.

I got in my car and started driving home. I was still high asf so I drove carefully😐.

Kewane P.O.V
I walked in the house and saw Paris on the couch on the phone.
Me: who you talking to?
She mugged the hell out of me.
Me: what's wrong with you.
She hung up the phone and glared at me.
Her: Princess called me and told me, you were having a meeting with Jonathan
Me: yep, I was is there a problem
Her: why the fuck is you having a meeting with him.
Me: you need to lower your voice are kids are in the house.
Her: Mackenzie the only one here, but you wouldn't know that since you barely home anymore.
Me: I got shit to do but don't act like I don't take care of my kids and where princess and kingston at?
Her: Princess not coming home and Kingston on his way.
Me: what the fuck you mean she not coming home😑. She not grown, she got school tomorrow.
Her: why would she want to be around someone having secret meetings with someone she don't fuck with.
Me: you need to chill cause I'm not about to argue with you over how I handle business😒.

I looked at her and shook my head and walked upstairs.

I peaked into Mackenzie room and she was sleep.
I walked into our bedroom and stripped out of my clothes until I was just in my polo boxers.

I layed in my bed and closed my eyes, but then I heard our room door slam.

I opened my eyes and saw Paris standing In front of me with her hands on he hips.

I sat up.
Me: what you need?
Her: some answers...why you meeting with Jonathan and why you Barely home anymore. Are you cheating on me?
Me: mane you tripping. No I'm not cheating And I'm handling business. I had a meeting because I want him to supply for us. They have some pure cocaine on his part. Now stop questioning me cause it's getting irrating and I really don't wanna go off on you rn😒.
Her: yeah whatever.

She went into our bathroom and slammed the door.
If this girl keep slamming doors like she 12 years old I thought to myself.