Fifth

Princess P.O.V
I walked to the kitchen and saw my mom washing dishes.
Me: goodmorning mom.
Her: morning princess😊.
Me: there's no more food😁
Her: I saved you a plate in the microwave.
I grabbed the plate and went to the dining room. I sat next to Bridget and Amani.
Bridget: sleep good?
Amani: foreal you were sleep for forever.
Me: 😂 yes I sleep good but real question is how comfy is kingston bed Bridget. (I said very low so only we can hear)
She blushed and I laughed.
Me: so what's the plans on the hotel party.
Kingston: it starts at 8.
Jovan: who all bout to be there.
Noah: I heard hella 8th graders from all the school in Atlanta. Some 9th graders and some 7th graders.
Bridget: which hotel?
Aaron: the westin on peach tree i belive.
Hope: that's a nice ass hotel.
Aaron: never been.
Hope: yeah you have we all stayed there for Princess huge sleepover party.
Aaron:oh yeah I remeber now.
Kingston: she only gave invitation to people who are elite or poplar or something like that
Me: well we all got a invitation.
Amani: duh cause we are popular even thoe it's stupid to label it's the truth people like us.. Idk why but they do. People see us as spoiled children who get what we want and popular kids who parents let them do whatever but really all are parents just work and that's how we get what we want and we were just blessed with good lives but we don't see each other as that we don't think we better then anyone at school but I don't know that's just what they think and it's going to be like that our whole life cause we just us.
Kingston: true it's annoying when people act like we famous or something, we just got money and stuff but we normal like damn.
Noah: true it is annoying.
Nate: foreal but you know there are the advantages we always get stuff first.
Kingston: true.
Aaron: true as hell.
Me: omgosh i remeber in science i asked this girl a question and she freaked out she was like omgosh I can't believe Princess just talked to me I got kinda scared...
Everyone laughed😂😂
Bridget: what colors??
Kingston: Umm I think her party is not a specific color.
D'lon: omgosh I just remebered the line is bout to be hella long.
Jada: nah she will let us in she has had a crush on me for the longest.
Me: wait she gay??
Jada: lowkey.
We all started laughing.
Amani: what time we need to be ready?
Me: I was thinking about asking my dad to rent one of the rooms so we can just stay there tonight and get dress there so it will be easier.
Kingston: yeah I heard hella people was doing that anyway.
Jovan: it's going to be hella booked thoe.
Jada: trust me uncle kewane will make it happen.
Bridget: true
Me: so hope, jada, and Bridget YALL can etheir go home or I can ask my mom to take us to the mall and to get our nails done then she can drop us off at the hotel.
Jada: I'll stay but then if I stay nate will have to too.
Kingston: that's good we can kick it.
Bridget: yeah I'll call my mom and ask.
Jada: oh yeah same but my dad will say yes most likely.
Hope: yeah I'll stay
Me: ohkay. Kingston can you come with me to ask.
Kingston: why me.
Me: cause if you come with me to ask there is a better chance.
Kingston: ugh fine.
We walked upstairs and knocked in the door.
Mom: come in.
My dad was laying on the bed watching the sports network and my mom was doing her makeup.
Me: dad can you rent us a room at the westin.
Him: why you need a room at the westin.
Me: the party tonight is there and we wanted to just go straight to sleep after and get dress there.
Him: ohkay i guess.
Me: thanks love you.
Kingston: and mom can you take me and nate to get our hair faded and to get a new outfit and take the girls to get there nails done and to the mall.
Me: pretty please.
Dad: yes she will.
Mom: ughmm I never said that.
Him: I have to rent the room you gotta take them to do there shit.
Her: what about Mackenzie and dawayne.
Him: They can come to the trap with me i Gotta handle a few things
Her: you know I don't like mackenzie around that at her age
Dad: you ethier take her or i wil.
Mom: fine you take her but be careful with them.
Me: so is that a yes?
Her: yeah be ready in 30.
I went back downstairs and told the girls we leaving in thirty. Everyone else had left already.
I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I got out and decided on leaving my hair curly. I put moose in it and went to my closet. I put on a sports bra and green cheeksters. I went to my closet and picked out my gray leggings, Nike windbreaker, and my gold and black 7's😍. I put my diamond earrings and Ray bans on. I grabbed my phone and gray Rebecca mincof bag😜. I went to my bathroom did my hygiene things then went downstairs. Everyone was ready and dressed.
Me: Kingston when did you get those shoes they not even out yet😒.
Him: mom.
I turned to my mom.
Her: i didn't know you wanted them I just bought you them custom made red 11's with the little spikes.
Me: yeah but those are blue and white.
Kingston: foreal just cause I get them don't mean you gotta get them.
Me: you have way more jordans then me. How many do you have anyway.
Kingston: I have around 598 pairs😁.
Me: seee mom he has so many.
Kingston: you have a lot to...how many do you have.
Me: only 405
Kingston: but you have a lot of other shows like sandals and stuff so chill and you have like 50 pairs of uggs that you get custom made.
Me: whatever you have other shoes other then jordans to.
Mom: well your dad got more than both yall😂. Nate and jada how many pairs of Jordan's YALL got.
Nate: I got 591 pairs of Jordan's.
Jada: I got 567 but I only wear Jordan's not them sandals and stuff.
Me: seee everyone has more than me.
Mom: fine we will go to the mall and see if there are Jordan's there you want.
Me: I probally have all them. I want the air Jordan 1 high DW.
Kingston: I don't even have those only 23 pairs were released.
Jada: i don't know anyone with them😁.
Nate: same me and dad been looking for those for forever.
Me: well im bout to get them and Idc what the price is.
Kingston: well find 2 pairs I want 1.
Jada: the Jordans auction is actually this week wensday I think at 11am
Nate: well im missing school for that... I need 2 more pair to have more than king.
King: give up you will never have more then me.
Mom: ohkay YALL lets go.