Third

I pulled up to my house and went inside. Kewane was sitting on the stairs on the phone.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed the keys to the black hummer. Kewane came in right after me.
Him: where you going.
Me:to pick the kids up but I need you to come with me cause the hummer only fits 8 and there's 11 of them plus Mackenzie.
Him: ohkay let me put my shoes on.
He kissed me then walked out.
I went to the garage and got in the hummer. Kewane came out and hopped in the red hummer and he followed me to Mackenzie school.
I got out and went to get her.
She came up to me and hugged me😍. She said bye to her friends and got in my car.
We have 34 cars and each of them has a booster seat in them.
I buckeled her in and drove off.
I called kewane.
Me: just go to the kids school. I'll meet you there after I get her some food.
Him: ohkay.
I hung up.
Me: what you want to eat baby girl.
Her: wingstop.
Me: ahah you sound just like princess when she was your age😌.
I called wingstop and ordered a 10 peice lemon pepper meal😊.
We pulled up and me and Kenzie got out. We paid for the food and she got a sprite and I got a lemonade😍.
I buckeled her back in the car and gave her the container. She was probally only going to eat 5 and I would eat the rest. I pulled up to their school and they weren't out yet.

Kingston P.O.V
The final bell rang and we walked out of class. I went to my locker and put my books away. I saw everyone gathered in front of the school and I wondered why?? I went to the front and they were staring at the two hummers in front. I pushed past them. They are so annoying, there just cars😒. Squad came out and we just stood in front of the cars. My mom and dad got out finally.
Mom: who riding with me?
Dad: who riding with me?
All the little girls where staring at my dad like he was famous or something😒. Everyone knows both my parents and our family but they overreact and it's so stupid😠.
Me, amani, Nate, Noah, and hope went in my moms car. Princess, jovan, Bridget, jada, d'lon, and Aaron went in my dads car.
My mom drove off. Hope sat in front with my mom. I sat next to Mackenzie and Noah sat on the other side of her. In the back of us it was amani and nate.
Me and Noah tried to sneak one of Mackenzie frys but she yelled
Kenzie: MOM KINGSTON AND NOAH TRYING TO TAKE MY FOOD🍴
Mom: stop trying to take her frys. Yall didn't eat at school.
Me: Nope
Noah: they food nasty.
Mom: what's the point of lunch money then?
Me: can I have one of her chickens mom.
Mom: give king one of your chickens Kenzie.
Kenzie: no.
Me: your annoying Mackenzie.
Mom: Kenzie give him 1 or im going to tell dawayne to stay home.
Kenzie: ugh fine here.
She threw a chicken at me.
Me: what the hell is your problem. She got lemon pepper on my white jacket.
Mom: your in trouble Kenzie when we get home.
Her: why he asked for one so I have it to him.. Im sorry mommy.
Everyone in th car was laughing except me.
Me: ohkay keep laughing when yall don't get no covers tonight.
They stopped laughing except hope.
Me: yo ass still laughin..
Hope: Im sleeping with princess tonight. So ain't nobody got to listen to you.
Mom: Kingston Jamal hart stop fucking cussing infront of your sister
me: sorry mom.
We pulled up to my house and got out. I went to the kitchen and took my jacket off. I put it on the counter.
My dad walked in the kitchen.
Him: what's wrong king you look pissed.
Me:Mackenzie threw a chicken at me😒.
Him: 😂😂why
Me: becasue she greedy and mom told her to share but she didn't want to.
I went upstairs to my rooms and hoped in the shower.

Princess P.O.V
Mom: we bout to leave have fun and be safe.
Dad: don't do nun that's going to get your ass in trouble princess.
Me: I won't love yall and bye.
They left and right after the door bell ringed. I opened it and it was aunty Mackenzie and uncle dray.
Me: hey uncle and aunty my parents aren't home.
Mackenzie: I know I came to drop off dawayne.
Dawayne came in and hugged me then ran upstairs.
Mackenzie: here is his clothes and stuff. Princess don't do anything I would and love you
Dray: here is jada stuff. Tell her I just grabbed the bag on her bed I didn't wanna go through her stuff.. And tell them I love them and call me before they go to bed
Me: ohkay.
He hugged me and left. I closed the door and went to my room. We all had our pajamas on. Everyone was sitting on my bed on there phones.