God of humanity, freedom, and hope

Philza Minecraft, one of the older gods, holds many qualities to his name. Being the god of humanity, freedom, and hope, he is well know and also appreciated by near all humans holding life dear to their hearts. Of course, they have the god of tranquility to thank for life itself, but Philza embodies and controls humanity. He has large grayish black wings on his back, similar to a raven or a crow's, and trust me, these hold importance. It is said when Philza first spread his wings up above the clouds, feathers shed and created the many mythical creatures here on this planet today . There are some in important landmarks, namely used as quills for especially important documents or things concerning gods. These feathers hold power over any human and any god younger than Phil. I will not go into specifics about such, and what they orchestrate.

"Hello, darlings. What are you guys doing out on the rooftop again?" "The stars are pretty, aren't they, ma?" "Haha, they are! I'm glad you too appreciate their beauty." "Do you know anything about the stars?" "Oh, hun, I know lots. Though, I've been meaning to talk to you about Philza." "Oh, the god of humanity?" "That's the one!" "What of him?" "Just wanted to make sure you knew his story." "I sure do! But I would like to hear you talk about it, how about it?" "Anything for you, my little-" "Mom!" "Haha, okay, okay! I'll stop with the pet names, sorry." "It's alright..." "Cheer up! I'll start the story. Anyways, Philza Minecraft... oh, where to start! Thank him for where we are today. I doubt we'd ever be so lucky to be in such a good position without him. He's done lots. In his life, he was very helpful and bright. He did everything he could to make other's lives over the moon... though, he sacrificed his own whilst he did that. And one day, that sacrifice grew too large, and he died. But that's okay, in the end! He became a god. Happy story!" "You tell stories so weirdly, Ma..." "Is this why your always reading books nowadays?" "Hmph, you could say"