Indroduction

Hey guys.... Iam a big fan of ishqaan,but was not having confidence to write about them. But now Iam here with the story of favourite couples. Please vote and comment. And most importantly, avoid my typos😜😜

Dadi had created misunderstanding between ishqaan, Ahaan ousts ishqi from his life. Maasi suicide because of the tantrums and seeing ishqi sad. After her maasi death, ishqi gets broken and goes from there with Savitri. Ahaan tried to find ishqi but can't. And in these years, dadi had gained control over Ahaan so much.
*Note:- Karthik is already married before ishqi goes from there.

Character sketch

I will only mention the additional cast. Baaki sb same hai.

Saniya: ishqaan's daughter. A mixture of both ahaan and ishqi. 10 years.
Ridhima:- Karthiks wife.
Niveda:- Karthiks daughter. 10 years.
(Rhea's truth is revealed)
Ritwik: soraj's son. 10 years.
Kirti:- girl, whom dadi had chosen for Ahaan.

Due to dadi's emotional drama everyday, Ahaan had agreed for marriage, but he still loves ishqi.  Kirti is a money minded girl and is marrying Ahaan only for money. Riddhirthik and soraj don't like Kirti. Also Karthik doesn't talk to dadi properly after ishqaan seperation.
Ishqi has become a renowned scientist, who is now known by her name Sia, as she changed her name so that no one can find her. She is not that old ishqi, had slimmed and have long smooth and shiny hair. Talks English. Savitri is now in a ashram as she can't see ishqi suffering because of her. Ishqi/Sia is now living with saniya and her two Friends, who are also scientists.
Ananya and Avni are her friends. They know everything about her. She doesn't like anyone calling her ishqi now and also she doesn't beleive in love. She is also teaching in a school with her two friends, where she teacher for class 5th to plus two. She is the favorite teacher of every students as she behaves very well with them. She is teaching science there. Saniya is also studying in that school in 5th standard. She doesn't know about Ahaan, as ishqi had said that he is abroad for his work. They are now in Mumbai.
Malhotras are now shifting to mumbai for his new venture. Niveda and Ritwik had taken admission in the school where ishqi is teaching. Also Kirti is now living with Malhotras as dadi had decided so that she can get close with Ahaan.
Ishqi now hates Ahaan to the core and doesn't beleive in love.

So that was the indroduction. Please tell me how was it. Bye.
_____________________________

When we get hurt by our loved ones, it takes years to free from that wound. But then also our love for them will not change, it may be covered by hatred. But love always wins over hatred.