CHAPTER 8

Hey guys, so sorry for not posting....I was a little because of my activities, notes and also exams... I hope you can understand the problems of a CBSE plus two student. In Nov, I will be having first term exam, and Oct there will be model exam. So I don't know if I can post it regularly. But I will try. I have talked a lot. Now come to the story.

Dadi:- ahaan meine pehle hi kaha tha na tumhe yeh ladki dhokebaaz hai. Yeh ladki dusre ladke ke saat....

Ishqi was a little sad but she doesn't mind it, because it becomes aadat to her.

Ahaan:- (cutting dadis words) yeh mere beti hai.

Everyone gets shocked. Ridhirthik, soraj gets happy.

Kirti:- kya...yeh saniya tumhara beti hai, baby?

Ahaan looks at Kirti in anger.

Kirti:- sorry, Ahaan.

Karthik chuckles.

Dadi:- yeh sab yeh ladki ne bataaya hoga tumhe. Yeh ladki jhooti hai. Jab tum dono ke beech kuch huwa hi nhi hai toh bacha kaise hogaya.

Ahaan:- to kya aap mere kamre me CCTV camera rakh he kya? What are you talking dadi? We were couples.

Karthik:- bhaiyya mujhe lagta hai ki dadi ki thabhiyat ki koi problem hai.

Dadi:- chup kar kothay.

Sarla:- lo ji dekhlo. Beti hui, par papa ko nahi pata. Wah ji. Kesi ladki hai yeh.

Ishqi was getting angry. She was on the verge of outburst but Ananya controls her and signs Avni. Avni takes ishqi to her room.

Ananya:- agar tum logon ka drama complete hui to please go from here. Party had ended. Everyone had gone. Ab rahne ke lye hum hai un dono ka paas. Tum logon ki zarurat nahi hai. Please go.

Ahaan:- I want to see ishqi and my daughter.

Ananya:- usko ab ishqi naam se bulaana pasand nahi hai. Call her Sia. Sia Agarwal. And next, Sanu, she is a child and usko kuch nahi pata hai tum logon ko baare mein. And she also hates lies, betrayel. Agar usko sab sach pata chal gaya toh woh kabhi tumhe papa nahi bulaungi. So please now go from here. You all don't know anything about her so please. If anything is there she will call. Please.

They all goes from there.

Ishqi was sitting on her bed. Sanu had slept already after the party. Avni and Ananya comes to her.

Sia/ishqi throws the vase. Her hand was bleeding. Avni and Ananya rushes to her. They did her aid.

Avni:- are you mad Sia?

Sia:- why? Why it happens to me everytime? What did I do them? I hid Sanu from them, because I don't want to become another Savitri. Aur yeh log......bahut din baad mein normal ho rahata. Ab aur nahi. Now that shitty dadi will come and do another drama, try to snatch my Sanu. But no. I will not allow that.

Ananya:- Sia don't worry. She is ou Sanu. Our baby. Your daughter. She will not go away from you.

Ishqi cried. Anu and Avni consoles her.

Malhotra house

Dadi:- agar tujhe pata hai ki woh tumhara beti hai, then bring her. She is my granddaughter.

Ahaan:- dadi she is a child. And she only knows that her mother and father is divorced, that too she overheard ishqi...sia's words.

Dadi:- so....ahaan puttar mere baat sun lijiye. You file a case against that ishqi and bring Sanu and marry Kirti.

Karthik:- dadi, ishqi sanu ki maa hai. She loves her a lot. Aur ek bache ke lye sabse zyada zarurat maa ka hi hai. And how can you say that...aap ek maa aur baccho ke seperate karna chahtti.

Dadi:- to isme kaunsa badi baat hai. Woh meri poti hai. I also have a right on her. Woh ahaan ka beti hai.

Ridhima:- is reason se bhabhi Sanu ko hide kiya hoga. Woh nahi chahti hogi uski bachi se alg ho. Aur may be she don't trust some persons in the house.

Dadi:- ey karthik, control your wife. Meri saamne ek shabd bhi mat bola kar..ya phir

Karthik:- kyu? Agar woh kuch bola to kya karungi? Humein seperate karne kil koshish karungi? If this is in your heart, I will say something. Iam not ahaan bhai. Mein Ahaan bhai ki tarah nahi hun and I trust my wife. And if any problem comes between us, I will talk with her. We will sort it. I will never ask her to go away from this house.

Ahaan was getting hurt by his words. He knows whatever Karthik is saying is right. But....

Dadi:- ahaan puttar dekha tune yeh kesa mujhe baat kar raha hai. Aur iski biwi....

Ahaan:- jo kuch bhi Karthik aur Riddhima ne kaha woh sahi hai. Aapko aisa nahi bolna tha ki ishqi aur Sanu alag karne chahiye, she is sanus mom. And I don't want to seperate any mom from her daughter. So ridhuma is right. Next, she is the daughter in law of this house she has the right to voice her opinion. Aur agar aap usko daadtungi to ofcourse iska pati matlab Karthik Ridhima ko support karungi na. She is his wife. To I badi baat kahs hai. And I think, dadi aapko in dono ki personal life mein makkhi hone ke zaroorat nahi hai. They are grown up. They know what is right and wrong. And last thing, Iam not going to seperate them and file a case.

He goes from there saying this. Everyone was shocked seeing his this side. Riddhirthik and soraj was happy.

Next day

Riddhirthik and soraj comes to Agarwal mansion. Ishqi sees them and gets emotional. But she hides it.

Ridhima:- aap to bhabhi bulaane se mana kya, atleast dii to bula sakte haina.

Ishqi looks at her and nods. Ridhima runs and hugs her.sonu also hugs her.

Karthik:- aap kyun itne din hide kiya humse.

Sia:- Karthik, please. We can talk anything other. And I want to say something to you. If you have to come to talk about Mr Malhotra, then I don't want to talk to you.

Ridhima holds Karthiks hands and signs Sonu.

Sonu:- woh bhabi...matlab ishqi..

Ishqi:- sia..

Sonu:- ok. Sia..woh hum chahte he ki nivu aur rittu ko tum tution dedo. Hum Anaya se baat bi kar diya tha.

Ananya:- Haan sia they had told this to me.

Sia:- par woh dono abhi bacha haina.

Sonu:- but we want it. They are not studying and their grades are very low. So.....

Ridhima:- please sia.....

Sia:- ok. I will.

Karthik:' on our house. I mean at our house.

Sia was confused.

SIA:-ok. But only two days in a week. Saturday and Sunday. At 4 PM. 1 and half hour. Not more than that.

Karthik:- ok bhabhi...mera matlab Sia.....ab hum chalte hai.

Sia:- chai peeke chalo.

Sonu:- nahi hume kuch kaam hai.

They all were leaving.

Ridhima:- sia, when you are coming please bring Sanu with you. Please.

Sia nods.

They goes from there.

Avni:- are you sure. Sanu waha aur tum bhi.

Sia:- Haan. And I had decided, I will tell half truth to Sanu today itself.

Ananya:- matlab........