chapter 9

Hey guys....after a long time.....my exams have finished, but I was little BC in the practicals and projects, (CBSE is unpredictable)....so yaa, we will go the story

Sia:- mein Sanu ko bataungi ki us ki father ek no ka cheater hai....but I will not tell her the name.

Ananya:- no Sia, she is just a baby, yaar. And even though you didn't tell her anything she knows it. That you are a divorced. But she didn't asked you because she didn't want to see you sad.

Sia:- then what will I do? Tumhe pata haina, she hate lies. Divorce ke baat to, she didn't react because it will hurt me. But what if she finds out ahaan is her father. Then she will be angry with me.

Avani:- that we will see later. Now don't tell her anything. She is a child. Please...

Sia:- okk..(she wipes her tears)

Malhotra house

Dadi:- kya, tum us ishqi ko teacher bana diya, woh bhi mera potha aur pothi ki...

Karthik:- who hamara bhi bacche hai. Sirf aapka nahi hai. Aur yeh mera aur riddhima ka decision hai and it is fixed.

Dadi:- ahaan tell him something.

Ahaan:- what should I tell? Nivu is their daughter and it is their decision.  Ab I don't want any discussion.

Next Saturday

Sia and Saniya arrives at Malhotra house. She enters into the house. Ahaan feels a strangeness in his heart. Ishqi remembers all her moments in the house with that family. She comes to the living area and sits there with Sanu. At that time, sarla comes there and gets shocked (they were not knowing about the teacher drama).

Sarla:- yeh mein kya dekhrahi hai, ginnni. My head is spinning, please mujhe sambalo. Aunty ji,, aunty ji.....

Dadi comes there and sees Sia.

Sarla:- yeh manhoos ladki yaha kya kar rahi hai. Koi muje batayega ki nahi.

Dadi:- woh....

Raj :- woh aaj se nivu aur rittu ko tution lengi.

Sarla:- kya..

Raj:- suna nahi kya mein kya bol rah, she is going to take tution.

Sarla:- Raj tum is manhoos ladki..

Sanu:- hey moti aurat meri maa hai, samjhi. Acche se baat Karo. Varna....

Sia:- Sanu she is your elder so behave nicely with her.

Sanu:- but mumma she was..

Sia:- kehne ke liye mein hoona. Waise bhi we should ignore people like this. They are never gonna change.

Sanu:- ok mumma.

Sia:- aur Raj meine pehle bhi bol diya ta ki I don't want any drama. Get niveda and rhithik, mein mera BC schedule se tum log ke time nikla hai, so please..

Sonu:- ok bhab....sorry Sia...

Ahaan comes to them. Ahaan and Sia shares an eyelock which was broken by Sia herself. Sonu takes Sia to a room and she teaches maths and English to them. Sanu was roaming in the house. Ahaan sees her and calls her.

Ahaan:- are you not going to study with nivu?

Sanu:- meine toh pehle hi sab kuch pada hai. Pata hai aapko mere ghar mein mere liye 3 Maa hai. Sia maa, ananya aunty aur avni aunty.

Ahaan:- accha aur apka papa..

Sanu:- meine aapko bataaya tha na they are divorced.

Ahaan:- mumma ne aapko nahi milwaya papa se.

Sanu:- nahi. Pata nahi kyu. Mumma kehta he woh out of the station hai.

Ahaan(in his mind):- out of the station aur mai.wow.
(Loud) acha beta you know what I hate lies.

Sanu:- mein bhi aapka Tara hi hoon. I also hate lies. Isliye mumma ne mujhe kuch bhi nahi bataati hai. Par mamma ne mujhe promise Kia hai ki, she will tell me if I see my Papa.

Ahaan:- agar woh nahi bataya toh.

Sia:- Sanu.....come here. Aur Mr ahaan Malhotra, yeh meri beti hai. And always be in your limit. I am your niece's teacher. Remeber that. Sia ananya is outside go to her. Today's class is over.

Sanu:- ok mumma. Byy all. (She goes).

Sia:- ahaan Malhotra don't make me remember you that she is only my daughter. Bacha paida karne se papa nahi bante. Jab usko doosre log tease karte thi tum nahi the waha. You were not in her happiness and her sadness.

Karthik:- par bhabhi, bhaiyya ko nahi pata...

Sia:- Sia...Sia Karthik. Call me that. It had taken 11 years for me to get into my life. Please don't disturb our peace.

Ahaan become speechless.

Dadi:- oye, woh mere bhi khoon hai. Samjhi. Aur ek bacche me uska papa ko hakk hai.

Sia:- the same dadi drama. Now also. Kaise hakk. Now don't tell me what i should do.

Kirti:- then why are you coming here? This is her house. Ok? Understand you bitch.

Sia:' awaas niche. Don't dare to speak like that. And who are you tell me. What happened, you become mute. Agli baar meri saath acche se nahi baat karliya then you would be surprised to know what I am going to do with you.
And Karthik, I will be late tomorrow by 10 minutes. Please don't mind.

Karthik:- ok Sia.

Sia:- byy...

She goes from there.

Dadi:- ahaan dekh liya na. Maine tumhe pehle bhi kaha tha ki woh acchi nahi hai.

Ahaan:- dadi, it's the problem between us. We will sort it out. And kirti please be away from our family matter. You don't have the right to shout at her. Samjhi. So, please..
He goes to his office, but his hear was broken by ishqi's words.

Days went by, Sia is teaching nivu and rittu and they love her. Sanu had made a good bond with ahaan and every family member except our villains.
One day..

Sia was sitting at sofa taking a break. Suddenly she gets a call and gets happy. She comes down.

Sia:- Karthik, sorry to say but I have to go now.

Karthik:- par kyu?

Sia:- woh actually mera ek friend aaya haai. So I have to go. I will inform you about next classes.

Karthik:- ok Sia.

Sanu:- kis friend mamma.

Sia:- wahi jisko Sanu mumma se zyada pasand karti hai.

Sanu:- Neil uncle.

Sia:- Haan. come. Bye all.

They goes from there.

Karthik in ahaans ears.

Karthik:- Bhai sochlo yeh Neil kya cheez hai. You have only little time.

Ahaan:- Karthik...

Karthik:- ok.ok....

Ahaan:-(in his mind) who will be this Neil. Will it be her ne boyfriend. Nahi...ishqi Aisa nahi hai. If it is then.....haaaaaaa...

So yaaah that's it. I think it was good. And my exams were moderate, because you all must be knowing CBSE had set a tough paper which is more time consuming. Mera maths aur English 😩😩😩😩😩 anyway let's see what written in my fate.

Please let me know how is the story. I will try to post it twice in a week. So yaa byyyyy.