BREAKDOWN

Hey guys....sorry for being late....please vote and comment.

"Ishqi udo...ishqi..wake up" Ahaan screamed.

"Ahaan... I can't.....aaaah....mujhe dard ho.. hora he" ishqi cried in pain.

"Tumhe kuch nahi hogi, ishqi.... tension mat karo...nein hoona."

"And that is my worst fear".

Even though these lines hurt him, he was not in a mood to argue with her. Somehow he manages to take her to the hospital. He notices her moving to ICU.

Ahaan's pov

4 hours had gone. Why is these doctors not saying anything? What will happen to my ishqi. Kitne dino baad mili hai mei usko. Kitna badal chuki hain woh. More beautiful now. Long hairs, dressing sense changed. Talking style changed. Woh mera ishqi Hain kya?

He was disturbed by the doctor.

Doctor:- Mr Malhotra. Your wife is out of the danger now.

Ahaan:- woh theek haina. Any problem...

Doctor:- no. Everything is ok.

Ahaan:- can I meet her.

Doctor:- yes, you can meet her.

Ahaan:- thanks.

He rushed to her room, saw her lady love. Even though he hated her very much now also he loves her. He comes to her, she was sleeping due to the effect of medicine. He puts her hand in his, gives a cute kiss to her hand. He felt content. He looks at her. 10 years had passed, but now also she is beautiful for him.

Slowly she opened her eyes and she sees him. She loved him, but the situation had changed her very much. She push him away.

Ahaan:- ishqi... Iam...

Ishqi:- please don't. Mjhe save karne ke liye thanks. Meri mobile mujhe de do. I will call my people, they will come. Aapka seva ke liye thanks. Agar aapko koi money chahiye to bol do, mein ab purana ishqi nahi hai. Aur meri paas ab Paisa bh hai.

Ahaan:- tum mujhe aise baat kyu kar Rahi hun. Yeh Paisa...tum kya bol rahi hun ishq

Ishqi:- don't call me that. Mein aapka ishqi nahi hai. Woh mar chuki hain. Please..

Ahaan:- par...mere baat sun lo...us din mein bahut gusse mein tha. Is liye mein aisa...

Ishqi:- bola na mein... please. I don't want to hear anything. Aur don't ever come before me. Because I hate you. And I don't want to see your face. Go. Please go. (She shouts.)

Ahaan was broken. He comes out of the room and headed to home. His heart was aching. He was broken by her words. He don't know what to do.
He comes to Malhotra house. There saniya was ther playing with nivu and rittu. Everyone sees him coming.

Kirti: baby, you come. Main tumhare liye wait..

Before she can complete, ahaan shout at her.

Ahaan:- shut up. Mein kitni baar bola hai mujhe baby mat bolo. Why are you repeating the same thing. Agar dubara bola na,

Dadi:- par ahaan

Ahaan:- dadi, please. Iam not in a mood to argue. Please.

He goes to his room. Everyone was shocked.

Karthik (in his mind):- yeh bhai ko kya hua? Kuch toh baat hai. Morning mein sab kuch theek ta. I have to talk to him.

Sanu:- Karthik uncle.

Karthik:- Haan Sanu. Bolo..

Sanu:- mujhe pata Hain AAP kya soch rahe hai. Mein bhi aapke saath. Avm se baat karne ke liye.

Karthik:- theeke baby. Aa jaao..

Kirti:-( ahaan aj mujhe bahut sunaya. Ek baar shadi ho jane dijiye, then I will show you who Iam.)

Sanu and Karthik comes to ahaans room. He was sitting on the bed. Ahaan looks at Sanu.
Ahaan:- sorry Saniya. Mein...

Sanu hugs him. He felt so relieved.

Sanu:- it's ok. Meri mumma bhi aisi hai. Pata Hain kyu, because she will be sad. So it's ok. Ek smile de do. Please.

Ahaan smiles.

Sanu:- yeh huina baat. Love you avm.

Ahaan:- love you tooo my baby.

Sanu:- avm, Friday meri birthday hai. Aur meine card neeche rakhe hai. You have to come.

Ahaan:- par beta...

Sanu:- everyone have to come. Karthik uncle, aap avm ko bolo na.

Karthik:- Haan Bhai, she is so sweet.

Ahaan:- ok main aajaunga.

Sanu:- thank you my avm...

Ridhima comes there.

Ridhu:- beta tumhara Avni aunty aayi hai.

Sanu:- Aaj bhi mumma nahi aayi.

Ridhu:- woh tumhara mumma theek nahi haina. Isliye..

Sanu:- kya mumma ka kya hua... Avm byy. Mujhe maa se milna hai.
She hugs him and kisses him and runs.

Ahaan(jab yeh bachi mujhe milti hai, mujhe ek different feeling aaraha hai. Kyun)

Karthik:- bhai.....

Ahaan:- Haan.

Karthik:- kya hua.. tell me.

Ahaan:- meine Aaj usko mili hai. I saw her.

Karthik:- kisko..

Ahaan:- ishqi ko.....

Karthik:- kya.....