A NICE MORNING 🌄

Hey guys.... Iam so happy with the response... thanks everyone....please vote and comment. And avoid my mistakes... So let's start..

At Malhotra house (new in Mumbai)

Ahaan wakes up in the morning. He took a photo which he had hidden under pillow. It was the photo of ishqi. He has only one photo of her as all other frames were burnt by dadi.
Ahaan:- where are you ishqi? Come back. Please. Sorry for everything. Mera wajah se tum apni maasi ko kho diya. Sorry. I can't live without you. Yaha dadi , she is arranging my marriage. Please come back. I am very sorry for everything.
His eyes were teary.
Karthik:- bhaii..did you wake...bhai kya hua. Are you ok?
Ahaan get shocked seeing his younger brother, who understands him well just by looking at his face. Ahaan tried to hide the photo.
Karthik:- what are you trying to hide from me, bhabhi ki photo (ahaan looks away). I know bhai, you miss her. Then why is this drama?
Ahaan:- I don't miss her, I hate her. Because of her everything happens.
Karthik:- what happened? She just tried to bring taiji. And it is not a crime. And you. What you did to her?
Ahaan:- I don't want to talk to you about this. I will come down after bathing. By the way where is niveda and Ritwik.
Karthik:- they are down. Getting ready for school.
Ahaan:- I will come now.
He goes to washroom.
Karthik:- why are you doing this bhai? Where is you ishqi? Nothing is fine here. Dadi is making bhai dance on her tunes.
Someone keeps hands on his shoulder. It was Ridhima.
Karthik hugs her.
Karthik:- I can't see bhai like this. He is broken ridhu.
Ridhima:- Karthik sambalo apne aapko. You are the strength of ahaan now.
Karthik:- you are right.
They all goes down.
Nivu(nivedha) and Ritwik (rittu) were eating breakfast there. Ahaan comes and hugs them.
Nivu and rittu:- hii mamu/ bade papa.
Ahaan:- hi Prince and princess.
Nivu:- bade papa, I will bring my friend today here.
Ahaan:- konsa friend?
Rittu:- Saniya.
Sonu:- yeh wahi haina, tumhara teacher ki beti.
Rittu:- Haan mamma.
Ahaan:- tumhara teacher ki naam kya hain?
Nivu:- Sia. Sia Agarwal. Aur uski beti ki naam Saniya Sia Agarwal.
Dadi:- uski papa nahi hai kya? Why is she using her mom name as surname.
Nivu:- pata nahi dadi.
Ahaan:- yeh Sia Agarwal, koi scientist hai kya? Maine suna hai yeh naam.
Rittu:- Haan mamu. She is a scientist.
Karthik:- yeh wahi haina, joh kabhi camera ke saamne nahin aati.
Ahaan:- Haan. Maine aaj tak nahi dekha uski photos. She doesn't allow anyone to take her interviews.
Karthik:- bhai, idea. Hum na school jate, aur dekhte he kon hai yeh Sia.
Nivu:- Sia mam will beat you.
Sonu:- ooi cheapde, don't make them their iq zero.
Karthik:- tu chipkali..
Ahaan:- bas. Stop it. Aur Raj, please  drop them.
Raj:- ok bhai.
Ahaan:- aur Karthik, tu mera saat office aaja. Mujhe kuch kaam hai.
Dadi:- oye Ahaan, aaj Kirti aajaungi. Jaldi office se aao. Aur we have to fix your engagement.
Everyone gets upset.
Ahaan:- dadi mujhe kuch kaam hai. I will talk to you later. Karthik aaja.
Karthik:- haa bhai.
They goes.
Nivu:- dadi, I don't like that Kirti aunty. She is very bad.
Dadi:- Riddhima, control your daughter..
Ridhu:- nivu, go to school.
Nivu:- ok mumma.
Riddhu (in her mind):- agar ishqi bhabhi yaha hoti na, then everything would be ok. Now dadi controls everyone.
Raj takes nivu and rittu and drops them to scool.

At Agarwal house

A lady is seen sitting in her lab reading something. Avni and Ananya comes there.
Avni:- yaha hai maharani. Sia.. Sia....
Sia:- Haan.
She turns her face to them. She was our ishqi. She was having long hairs, had lost weight. She was looking very beautiful and she wears glasses now.
Note** I will sometimes use Sia and ishqi, both are one so don't get confused.

Ananya:- what are you doing Sia?
Sia:- can't you see, Iam reading.
Avni:- Sia...bas karo ye sab. Aur neeche aaja. Sanu is waiting for you. (Sanu is the pet name of saniya).
Sia:- Haan. Mein bhool gayi. Mein abhi aati hun.
Ananya:- ishqi, wait..
Sia:- anu... (She gets angry). Meine kitni baar bola hai tumse. Don't call me ishqi. Sia. That's my name now.
Avni:- acha sorry Baba. Galti se aagaya.
Ananya:- Haan dear. Sorry my dear Sia.
Ishqi smiles.
Avni:- dekho sia, kuch baat karni hai.
Sia:- Haan karo.
Avni:- woh kya haina...woh.... Sanu.....saniya....class mein.... friend...
Sia:- tum kya bol rahi ho.
Ananya:- Avni, if you can't tell, then bettee keep quiet. Dekho ishqi, Sanu wants to go to her friends house. Today, after class.
Sia:- but why?
Avni:- masti karne ke liye.
Sia:- no no.
Ananya:- sia, agree. Hamara saniya bahut achhi hai. Aur tumhara har baat bina kuch kahe maanti hai woh. So please. And don't worry, she will be safe.
Sia:- ok. But who are the friends?
Avni:- woh...niveda and Ritwik. New students.
Sia:- Haan.
Ananya:- aur hume University bi jaana hai. We have to show them our experiment.
Sia:- Haan you are right.
Avni:- and this time there will be interview for sure. And you have to attend it.
Sia:- no. Everyone will know it.
Ananya:- oh hello, you are teaching in a school and everyone there had seen you. Maybe your so called ex husband will be the only one who doesn't know who is Sia Agarwal.
Sia:- Anu...
Ananya:- sorry.
Avni:- now come. Sanu is waiting.
Sia:- haa.
They come to Saniya. She runs to ishqi and hugs her.
Sanu:- Mumma, love you......
Sia:- aaj bahut pyar hai meri Sanu ko.
Sanu:- aap mujhe permission di haina, isliye.
Sia:- naughty girl.
Sanu:- mumma..
Sia:- ok. But don't do anything wrong there. Ok. Behave good. Clear.
Sanu:- yes Mumma .
Sia:- so chale.
Avni:- Haan.
Sia:- come.
They all goes for the school.

In the school

Niveda and Ritwik sees saniya and comes to her.
Sanu:- mamma, yeh hai niveda and Ritwik.
Sia:- good morning dears.
Nivu and rittu:- good morning miss.
Sia:- aaj Sanu tumhara ghar aaungi, aur uski achi se khayal rakhna chahiye.
Rittu:- yeh meri sister hai. I will look after her.
Sia and anavni (Ananya and Avni) smiles.
Sia:- Ritwik, papa ka naam kya hai?
Rittu:- Karthik. Karthik Malhotra.
Ishqi gets shocked hearing that.

Next:- Avni telling to sia, that there will be many Karthik Malhotras and consoling her. Ahaan meets Saniya. Father daughter moments. Arrival of Kirti. Sia wins in their experiment.