-DMN-_21

Junhui ran to Joshua who was having a mean time with Jeonghan.
Junhui stopped as he saw Jeonghan also.

"Ay, Junhui. Come." Jeonghan pulled Junhui and he moved like a broken tree branch.
"Hey what happened? Why are you acting all weird? We know about Minghao and you also take it easily." Joshua said and Junhui was about to smack Joshua but he controlled and gave a awkward weird smile.

"Junnie, are you going to accept Minghao's confession?" Joshua said hanging his hand around Jeonghan's neck.
Junhui whinned and looked at Joshua "He said he will change his feelings and avoid fate from now on. I didn't ever cared even I won't." Saying Junhui's eyes got a bit teary and smiled in a sad mood.

"Gosh, you like him a lot. Don't lie."

"Hyung, if I don't lie. I don't even know. I didn't ever wanted to stuck with a boy but now."

"But now you like him."

"Hmmm, listen. Don't lie. Don't care about students or peoples beside you just listen to you fate." Jeonghan said and smiled. "Shua, I've class now. See you. Bye! Bye Junhui!" Jeonghan left the place and Junhui's faced Joshua.

"Yah!"

"Ah! What?! You scared me."

"You remember, Choi Seungcheol!"

"Cho..Choi Seungcheol, how do you know him?"

"Don't shatter, I know all, now."

"Don't say anything related to it I'm front of Jeonghan. He just liked me no more than that. Neither I know him nor I'll ever try to."

"Did you broke his heart?"

"Who wants to grab with a boy! Jeonghan is my fate so I as started to like him but about Seungcheol it's different. No one says for breaking once heart. You also did break Minghao's heart didn't you!" Joshua left that place immediately.

Junhui started to think all from the first. "Did I hurt Minghao that much?" Junhui began to rethink his life choices with a tension over his head. "Aye, Minghao. Forgive me if I'm making you like Seungcheol." 

Junhui took his face up and saw a very cute which made him smile "Yanan!" Junhui ran out and hugged Yanan seeing him after a lot time. "How did you knew, I'm here?" Junhui said and Yanan hugged back.
"Bro, years ago you checked into my heart how can I let my attendant not being sure he is okay." Yanan said smiling. "Bro, I love your this vibe."