-DMN-_11

Junhui and Minghao both were against their fate and so keep hiding from it from each other.

"You dumb Me Dumber." Junhui is now a college student of a popular Korean university with highest marks even without touching his books.

Junhui's brother walked into Junhui's with his breakfast and sat on Junhui's bed. "You're here. Okay, eat slowly. Laptop is on table WIFI is on 24 hours. Phone has 100% charge so you don't need to touch electronical things. Untill mom comes back don't touch anything related to fire..yeah mainly stove...."

"Stove, Iron, chargers, electricity lines. Don't run couse I will fall and break my teeth or head and lastly recite all things you said." His brother said and Junhui ruffled his hairs.

"Hmm, call me if anything happens. Mom is a bit busy outside and you can't get her on phone and I am always on phone so call me. Stay safe!" Junhui ran out with his bag.

Junhui was crossing road and right then saw a fimiliar figure.

"Shua hyung!!"

"Ye! Junnie!!" Joshua looked back smiling and holding hands with another one.

"You two really accepted the fact atlast. Looking cute with that beret, Han hyung." Junhui said teasingly.

"Have to be happy with whatever almighty gives us." Joshua said. "Phew" Junhui sighed and looked up.

"Here, see me. I don't accept my fate." He looked at Joshua who was yawning.

"What if your fate walks to you?"

"Wen Junhui!!!" Soonyoung shouted while trying to catch Junhui couse he just teased him.

Junhui was running trying his best for not getting caught by Soonyoung.

He looked behind while running to see how far Soonyoung is and then suddenly he got bumped into someone and that person fell down.

"Ooh maaan, I'm so sorry." As Junhui was about to throw a hand his face went 10 to 1.

"Ahh, I'm in hell anyways. Don't take it to why." That guy stood not looking at Junhui who was blackout.

It reminded Junhui of years ago incident.

"But why?" Junhui said but still that boy didn't made a eye contract.

"I said not to ask me WHY!" That boy ran out fastly.

Junhui just looked at that guy running out.
"Look, he's all grown up. I bumped into my fate?"

Junhui took extra classes that day. So he firstly fan up to astrology class, which was boring.

Junhui was much famous at his college years more than he used to be.

As he walked into classroom with Soonyoung. Some girls and boys shouted out saying "Junhui!"

"Wen Junhui?"