-DMN-_24

"What is smoothie Minghao?" Hoshi got confused and looked back where Minghao was standing furiously. "Xu Minghao, join us. What a great timing. What do you wanna take?" Hoshi said and Minghao looked at his eyes. "Wen Junhui."

Hoshi wasn't getting it so he looked at Junhui who was shaking his head like he was saying 'Say No.'

"Is he trying to say 'say no' or 'say yes'" Hoshi mumbled and nodded. "Take him." Hoshi said and Minghao grabbed Junhui's arm and started to walk. While walking out Junhui faced Soonyoung like he was mad with him.
"So he was saying to say 'No' nevermind." Soonyoung walked back to table and sat down.

Here Minghao left Junhui's hand and faced him "You don't have any shame, right?" 
"Did it looked like I was cheating on you?" Junhui said joking. "It did." Minghao replied.

"I thought Hao Hao disliked me."
"He did."

"Umm." Junhui messed with Minghao's bangs and smiled "Here it looks amazing. I've been with Woozi for so long you know." Junhui said and Minghao's eyes went big.
"Did all came to Korea due to fate or in a folk?"
"Fate."

Junhui wasn't alone in classroom but still he's friends weren't there. Also he was missing Jihan's company a lot.

As Junhui walked he found Minghao running to his classroom so he didn't disturbed him but took sit beside classroom and leaned on his back.

"What happened?" one of the students passing by asked him.
"Hmm, nothing."

After classes Junhui walked out and bumped into Minghao. "Ah..sorry."
Minghao stood properly and gritted his teeth in annoyance. Junhui saw that Minghao was annoyed so he walked without saying anything.

"My life motto is something I'm still finding." 

Why did Junhui suddenly threw his and walked behind Minghao knowing it would be a gossip, Junhui doesn't even knows it himself.

"Sometimes, I feel I'll throw all back and walk all alone but that time I meet peoples who always cheer me." Junhui said to himself while sitting alone.

"The real of you is showed to world but that is you who can't see." Wonwoo popped out and sat beside Junhui.

"Japanese say we all have 3 faces. One we show to public, one we show to family, close friends and lastly the one we just show self but the last one you didn't even showed to yourself this why you feel to leave all behind." Wonwoo stopped and smiled.

"You know, it's really weird if you taste your life couse it's tasteless. While dying you'll taste the thing how much yummy it was. How beautifully it was maintained."
"You will try to escape from death but you can't the same time you will taste life and death."