Bonus :)

Warning, NSFW

After an hour of partying, Killer and Nightmare were finally having fun with the others and their supposed enemies. None noticed that two skeletons were missing.

Lust and Horror.

The two decided to leave without anyone's knowledge, or maybe they just didn't care, to go hide in Horror's bedroom. But of course it wasn't to hide, Horror had a deal to fulfil after all!

"just like we agreed!" He said to his partner lustfully, as he laid down on his bed. "you can do whatever you want with me" He added, winking. Lust looked at him and smiled. "Good thing i brought my toys then~" He said, taking out handcuffs and a vibrator. Horror smiled. "this is gonna be a great night of fun" He thought.

Lust joined Horror on the bed, on all fours, walking slowly towards his partner and taking off Horror's shirt at the smae time. Horror sat down to take it off fully along with his vest. Once they were off, exposing his rib cage to Lust, the horny skeleton started to kiss, lick and caress it sensually making the other moan.

Then, he pushed Horror so he could lay down again, and proceeded to take off his own hoody and tanktop underneath it. Once both were half naked, Lust kissed Horror, turning it into a heated make out session. What Horror didn't know though, was that Lust handcuffed him to the head base of the bed.

Lust pulled away, making Horror whine and then went down on him, kissing all of his bones on the way, until he reached the rim of Horror's shorts. Lust pulled his shorts down in one swift motion, revealing Horror's hip bone. It was lit up with Horror's magic, but his magic dick wasn't there yet. So, Lust proceeded to caress all of Horror's sensitive spots to make it appear. Once it had, Lust took it in his left hand and approached his face to it as well. He licked the tip while stroking slowly. He did that for a good 30 seconds, Horror was squirming under him and moaning loudly.

Lust smirked and then put Horror's entire member in his mouth, sucking it slowly. Horror arched his back from pleasure, now moaning Lust's name. Lust smirked around Horror and used his right hand to play with Horror's asshole that he had just created. Lust then used his fingers to enter and started to pump them in and out at a steady pace.

Horror was a moaning mess, he hated to admit it but he loved being dominated. He felt so good, especially with someone like Lust that knew exactly what to do to make him feel that way. Horror snapped out of his thoughts as Lust stopped sucking and fingering him. Horror looked up at Lust, wondering why he stopped and what he was doing. Lust took the vibrator and started to insert it into Horror making him arch his back again and moaning loudly Lust's name.

Then, Lust turned it on and left the bed. He took his tanktop and hoody, putting them back on and started to leave. "W-WAIT! what are you doing?" Horror asked, trying to fight his shaking and the pleasure that the vibrator was doing. Lust turned to look at Horror once he was at the door and smirked. "Payback, bitch!" He said and left Horror tied up in his bed, with a vibrator in his ass....

--------------------------------------------

Okay, so... I'm not good at writing NSFW but i did my best xD

What do you guys think?