Snacks

Browsing through multiple stands filled with snacks, Horror was beyond bored. He knew what kind of snacks Killer liked, but couldn't care less if he get them or not. Of course, he had to, or Nightmare would kill him if he didn't...

It was unfortunate for him to be forced to do something this boring. Usually, hunting for snacks was much more fun and exciting! Looking at your prey run away in fear, then suffer immense pain through horrible traps, then suffer once more from a horrible death from his ax as he would cut, slowly, limbs by limbs to make a delicious looking snack for his Brother to eat. The screams was the best part too.

Oh how he would love to try and taste the soft and bloody flesh of humans. But before he starts drooling at the thought, he shook his head and got back to the task at hand. Then a voice behind him was heard.

"Oh hey... I didn't expect to see you here!" Horror turned around to face the person talking, only to see Lust looking at him with a halfhearted smile. But something was different. He was not wearing his usual sleeveless hoodie, leather pants and high heels boots. His arms were crossed and seemed to be waiting for something.

"hey...." Was all Horror could say. I mean, what else could he say? Lust was wearing a too big for him hoodie, with long sleeves, jogging pants with converse shoes and was looking angry. Horror didn't know what do to or what to say and the sight before him. He never saw Lust look like this. It was new and hotter than how he    looked like before. Those baggy clothes made him look so tiny and fragile. Like a porcelain doll, Horror resisted the urge to break him in an intense certain 'physical activity' in the middle of the place.

Seeing that Horror was lost in his thoughts, Lust spoke again. "How's it going?" Horror snapped out of it. "oh, uuh... i'm fine... you?"

"Could be better..." Lust looked at the ground then back up to Horror "I have to go, so.. bye i guess..." Then turned around to leave, but was stopped by Horror. "why did you talk to me if you're angry at me?"

"I wanted you to apologize, but i guess it's not going to happen..." Lust replied, trying once again to leave, but was stopped again by Horror "but i am sorry..." and made Lust turn back to face him. "i didn't mean it..."

"You called me a good for nothing freak.." Lust replied "Then you decided it would be fun to just tie me up and rape me, thinking i was down for anything, when i told you i wasn't..." He said, getting out of Horror's grasp and crossing his arms again.

"i know... and i'm sorry for that, i wasn't really in a good mood and i know it's not a good enough reason but... i wanna make it up to you.."

"How?" Lust asked, raised an eyebrow.

"well, i can think of one thing, but it's up to you" Horror said with a smile, winking at Lust.

"Hmpf! Tempting~" Lust thought for a moment, then spoke again "But i'm still not sure about that.."

"how about, i take you out to a party, then we go in a bedroom and let you do whatever you want with me?" Horror winked once more, taking Lust in his arms and whispered in his ear "i'll let you dominate me"

Lust's eyes went wide at that. Horror letting Lust dominate him? That's something you don't hear everyday. Usually, it meant showing a weakness, which wasn't something Horror, or any bad Sanses, wanted. They all hated showing any kind of weaknesses. "This should be fun~!" Lust thought.

"Alright big guy~" Lust said, looking at Horror lustfully, putting his arms around Horror's neck, faces inches apart "Let's go to that party~"

--------------------------

Here you go guys! Tell me what you thought of this chapter!! or if you would like to have the bedroom part of this ;) (I've never done NSFW before so this should be fun to try!)