Cleaning and Drinks

It's been a while, sorry about that ^^'' I have been a bit busy, but i'm back!!

Anyway...

----------------------

Red was pacing back and forth, he was supposed to clean the place but why the fuck would he do it? He wasn't Nightmare's maid! That fucking bastard wanted to throw a party for Killer? Why would he do that? He hasn't done anything like this to anyone before, so why now?

"Fuckin' dammit..." He cursed under his breath. "Killer don't need no party.." He added, not too loud so Nightmare wouldn't hear him.

Looking around, Red decided to find the damn broom before Nightmare came back. He had enough of his Boss' beating, he didn't need one from Nightmare too. But where in this miserable Multiverse(Or more like castle) was he supposed to find a broom? He was pretty sure Nightmare never even cleaned the place before. There was debris from the ceiling in the middle of the place, dust everywhere, the couch was breaking apart and on top of that it smelled like Reaper(Lol get it?) in there!

Even the Air was heavy from the negativity. Who would want to have a party in this wreck? No matter, he had to clean at least a little bit... In search of the broom, Red walked up the stairs to see if the damn thing would be somewhere up there. He went through all of the doors he saw, except for the one he knew was Nightmare's room, to no avail. The broom was nowhere to be found. So he came back down stairs, still in search for it. Again, he went through all the doors and rooms, but found nothing.

"God fucking dammit!" He cursed again, getting even more angrier than before. "Alright, fuck this shit!" He added, going back to the main room. Red decided to use his magic, taking every little pieces of debris and he snapped his fingers to teleport them away. Then did the same with the dust, but since there was too much, only could take half of it and did the same as he did the debris.

After that, Red collapsed on the floor and lost consciousness. He had use too much magic.

----------------------

Walking through many stores, Raspberry was looking for drinks. He had already bought his favorite Wine and now needed something that Killer would enjoy.

Unfortunately, he didn't know what Killer actually liked... So instead, settled on Wine and went back to Nightmare's castle, not even caring if Nightmare would be furious.

----------------------

So there you have it! Another chapter done! I know this one didn't had much in it, but i'm trying okay? xD

Anyway, i hope you liked it and please R&R!!!!