I thought I was alone here (part 1)

(y/n's pov)

I wake up, and for some reason, I feel excited I don't know but I honestly feel excited. I brush my teeth, I take a bath and I get dressed into this:

 I brush my teeth, I take a bath and I get dressed into this:

and I wear light makeup, I also wear my hair into this:

short hair:

I wake up Shiloh and like always she pushes me away and runs to the bathroom, while I go downstairs to eat my breakfast

I wake up Shiloh and like always she pushes me away and runs to the bathroom, while I go downstairs to eat my breakfast. " ok so y/n go take out the trash it's a bit far but it's not that far" my mom said. " okay mum, I'll take my phone just in case" I say. I Grab the trash and my phone and head out, I throw the trash but I see a sign which said ice palace so I went in and I saw a huge ice rink! I got excited and I saw some skates so I wore them and I started to skate I saw some equipment, so I borrowed it and I started to shoot and it went in every time! I did a mini play too, and then I heard claps coming behind me and I thought " God I thought I was the only one here" I turn around and I see some kids around my age who were wearing jerseys, a black-haired lady came and said" wow! that was amazing! where did you learn that?" " well I've been learning since I was 5, and so I'm kind of also obsessed with the mighty ducks,I kind of learned some tricks from the movie," I say, and then a black-haired boy approached and said" wow! well, I'm Evan morrow and would you like to join our team?" he said " okay sure! by the way, I just moved so I kinda don't know the things here but you guys can come to my house right now if you like! I say they agreed and I lead them home. " oh hi y/n- y/n who are these kids?!?" my mom questioned, I explained to her what happened. " oh okay I see! and well I'll talk to Evan's mom and you can take the kids upstairs and talk ok?" my mom says I nod and lead them upstairs, I see Shiloh on her phone " hey Shiloh so these are my new friends!" I say " oh hi everyone I'm Shiloh. Shiloh nelso-" she gets cut off by logan saying " wait- like THE influencer stars on youtube nelsons??" he questioned shockingly . " yeah those nelsons" I reply to logan. "well we're like huge fans we watch you every time!" Maya said. " oh and also I love your beauty tips, Shiloh! Maya said. " AND of course almost all the boys falling for the one and only heartthrob y/n nelson," Lauren said, while the girls chuckle and I playfully roll my eyes and scoff. "oh wow y/n are these yours?" I hear Evan say referring to my hockey gear. " yeah like I said I'm a huge fan if I ever meet them it would be like being in a fantasy." I say " yeah it really would be" Evan agrees.

"Anyways what are the timings for your team?" I say breaking the silence. "oh we're starting tomorrow after school!" logan said " oh okay!-" I got cut off by Evan's mom saying" we gotta go everyone nice meeting you y/n see you tomorrow! she said, I waved everyone bye. we go eat dinner and Elijah says" so who's this logan you were talking to?"  oh he's just a friend I made yesterday." I say " yeah sure friends-" Elijah gets cut off by mom"well guys go to sleep it's getting late and you have to go to school so get ready for bed!" our mom said, we went to our rooms I did my skincare, brushed my teeth and I changed and so did Shiloh, "good night y/n" I hear Shiloh say " g'night Shiloh," I say drifting off to sleep.

(the next day)

(y/n's pov)

I feel someone shaking me, it was Shiloh telling me to wake up for school, I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, and do my morning skincare routine. Then I wear this: 

 Then I wear this: 

I hear someone knocking on the door, it was Shiloh " come out we're gonna be late and it's only the first day!" Shiloh said. I opened the door, I took my backpack and I went downstairs with Shiloh. " Good morning y/n and Shiloh our" mom said. "good morning mum," we both said. " we both ate our breakfast. " Elijah you have to drop them off at school okay?" our mom said. Elijah nodded in agreement. we finished our breakfast and put it in the sink. I and Shiloh grab our things and go sit in the car. after a couple of minutes of driving" okay well here we are, have a great first day guys," Elijah said. we nod and head out in the huge school. " well, I'm kind of nervous what if we don't have the same classes," she said, I just smirk looking like the new school's trouble maker, I don't know maybe it was my outfit? anyways. " well I don't really know, but we do have some friends," I say, she calms down and says" well let's go in" I nod in agreement. we go in and all stares come on us, especially me. someone crashes into the vending machine. " sam samitar!" we do a fist bump. " oh hey y/n, well meet you when lunch happens on the same table." he skates aways. " well I just checked y/n, we have the same classes let's go to Science." I nod in agreement while she just drags me into class. " omg! are you guys shiloh nelson and y/n nelson?" a boy says. we nod. "well can i take a selfie with you guys?" he questioned.  I and Shiloh share a look and then agree by nodding. " thank you guys so much bye!" he said "bye!" we said. we continue with the rest of the classes and then we both go to lunch. "hey guys!" Evan says. " hey!" while we sit next to them. " so how did your first day go?" maya asked. " in educational wise it went fine, but otherwise people have been asking for photos and stuff so it's exaughsting" Shiloh said. " oh well you guys are youtube stars!" logan said. " yeah i guess so.." i say. "well see you guys after school for the practice then!" i say and go to my other classes. School finally ended and we wait for Elijah to pick us up. He arrives and takes us home.

(Authors note)

there is going to be a part two of this chapter coming very soon! so stay tuned, take care of yourself and bye!!