"jealousy, jealousy" 😒

(disclaimer: long chapter)

I turned around and I saw sam. SAM THOMAS! and Kristy- " OMG SAM!!" I squeal so hard and he just chuckles, he was my best friend along with the others and being the oldest of the babysitters' group along with Shiloh but I'm older by 5 minutes anyways I hugged him and he hugged me back and I felt butterflies flying in my stomach " I missed you so much y/n!" Kristy said and sam was just looking at me but then he snapped out of it and he nodded with her then I realized I had the group behind me " guys, this is Kristy founder of the baby-sitters club and this is sam Thomas her brother who is the same age as me and is my best friend back" I got cut off by Kristy " yeah sure y/n BEST FRIENDS!" she said in a teasing way I just blush there and I saw sam blushing too "oooooooooooo" everyone but logan... said and the girls were dying about this in the corner oh no.. " well anyways guys! introduce yourself!" everyone did " hi I'm logan.. and I love hockey I'm like y/n's best friend here like- you were but like more understanding and caring in a way-" he said sternly and I cut him off before he scared sam away" okay.... anyways! guys sam also plays hockey!!" I say looking at him and blushing secretly " well you know- sam and I have the same name so you'll have to call him something else y/n 😉" sam samitar said " Oooooooooooo" everyone got a bit louder except for logan and me and sam looked at each other and logan saw it and cut everyone off " ANYWAYS EVAN BROUGHT US A COOKIE WE CAN EAT THAT NOW!" logan said to shut everyone up and I just looked at him confused " welp see ya later y/n!" he winked and left me " OH MY GOD OH MY GOD-" the girls say even sam, nick, koob, and Evan join in this " OH MY GOD SHUT UP IM GONNA BE RED AFTER THIS-" I say to them " mhmm okay!" they say laughing and I sit down while I eat the cookie I got. 

-----------------------------------

(the next day)

(my book has taken inspo from the book serendipity logan larue so go check that out)

" UGH, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I say " you know what Bombay can take you to the rink while I try to wake up Evan!" Alex said and then coach Bombay arrives " HEY Y/N GET IN!! he said "I sit in the backseat we were driving and suddenly the front seat's window shatters thank god I wasn't sitting there then Coach Bombay got out and then he started screaming- " COACH?" the man said wait- WAIT FULTON REED? "WAIT YOU'RE- FULTON REED-" I EXCLAIM " oh yeah kid! wait coach Bombay remember me? then they started talking " so coach Bombay coaches you?" he asked me " uh- ye-yeah i- I JUST WANTED TO SAY IM A HUGE FAN IM CRYING I HMY HAVE ALL THE HOCKEY GEAR LIKE YOU AND IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU" I exclaim again they look at me confused and surprised then they started talking bout this gala to celebrate the ducks. "COACH COACH THE TIME WE NEED TO GO I NEED TO PRACTICE MY SPEED-" I say and Fulton reed and Bombay say bye and we arrive at the ice palace " GUYS GUYS GUYS GUESS WHAT," I say " what??" they say I explained what happened they looked at me and then they started laughing and they didn't believe me wow " oh hey y/n! Evan told me about sAaAm and I heard he's an ice hockey player so we're gonna let him try out!" Alex said arriving with Evan and he just smirked everyone said WOHOOOOOOOO " NOOO NO THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE-" logan said and then realizes he just screamed and then he sat back down embarrassed. then i call him and give him the info and we all got to practice after 30 minutes of practicing logan skated up to me " hey y/n i was wondering if you'd like to-" he got cut off by alex saying " GUYS SAM IS HERE!" i skated up to him and hugged him and saw kristy and did our speacial handshake "woah when did that all happen?!" sam said pouting and skating on to the ice with me " well i guess i pick your sister over you! hahah" i say skating away from him laughing " OH I'M GONNA CATCH YOU Y/N HAHA!" he said chasing after me and then i stopped " well let's see if you win or not!" i say winking and skating away to the girls " OMG- YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST!" they both squeal i just roll my eyes and then we had a game turns out he's a great player! " well too bad he has to go back after a week you know" logan said " yeah sorry guys i can't be on your team!" he said we all were sad and logan was acting sad after practice i was in the locker room with the girls " so y/n i got cut off last time and uh i was aski-" he got cut off by sam walking in and saying " hey y/n i wanna ask you something, if you'd like to go to maybe grab an ice cream with me tomorrow ?" sam said logan was looking at him i could feel the tension between them " actually could we do that like another day? i have a girls day so yeah sorry bye!"i leave with the girls and i have some explaining to do.. " GUYS! I think... I like two boys" I say " oh no-" Maya said. I liked both of them and I'm not good with feelings this is not gonna be good oh boy...