"do you even know the meaning of forgiveness?"

I was sleeping until I woke up by my stupid alarm I knew that today was gonna be a rough day cause our 'captain' ditched us I knew I was going to see Evan right now when I eat breakfast so I'm just gonna ignore them. I brush my teeth, take a quick bath, and then change into something comfortable:

then I head down for breakfast and I eat it without even looking at Evan or Alex " umm I texted Maya and I'm gonna go with her to the ice palace

then I head down for breakfast and I eat it without even looking at Evan or Alex " umm I texted Maya and I'm gonna go with her to the ice palace.." I say silently and then I hear the doorbell ring I grab my gear and my phone and head out with Maya. We both reach the ice palace " hey guys!" I say " hey y/n!" nick said, " what happened to sam why isn't he being crazy right now?" I say settling down my gear. everyone looked at each other and I understood that they talked about this before I reached " he's broken you hasn't he?" I say looking at sam and he nodded "I couldn't even look at Evan straight in the eyes" I say " yeah if I was there I wouldn't either" logan said we all sit near the cocoa bar and I open my phone to look at the mighty ducks' old games " Woah guy looks so hot in this, man I'm born in the wrong generation." I say and everyone chuckles and I see Evan and Alex come in " hey guys I didn't think anyone would be here, cmon guys he's apologized for a million times this week and what did I do?" Alex said, " give birth to a traitor!" Maya raised her voice. " hey man!" nick said and we all look at him " i- mean get bent!" he said harshly " well this is a team problem and the only ones who can solve this is the team" Alex said and we went to the locker room where she was calling a players-only meeting and then the door locked " thank you all for coming here" Evan said and I said," your mom locked us in  we had no choice!" " yeah traitor," Lauren said, and then Maya and Lauren fought " she's not the only traitor, you guys had a sleepover and didn't even invite me?" logan said, "I saw you through my window I live across the street and you were eating Swedish fish and every fish was a dagger to me!" logan said, " it was a friend sleepover, koob was an impromptu!" nick said "I was impromptu? I don't know what that is but it sounds bad!" koob said " guys! relax this isn't about you this is about me!" Evan said, " yeah, it's all about you.." sam said, " sam are you making an origami swan?" nick said touching his heart " it's a turtle." he said showing the origami he made " that's it! you've broken him!" Lauren told Evan then we got loud and all of a sudden Alex barged in and said " o-okay everybody nice job! how about we make some friendship bracelets??" she asked hopefully " they'd be bracelets woven of lies!" Lauren said " okay!" she replied to Lauren scared then the power went out " nice one Evan," I said blaming him COMPLETELY " oh come on that's clearly not my fault," he said " eh" "kinda" went around the room " it's kinds 75 percent," logan said " yeah" "yup" I heard people say. After a while, we went to a... frozen lake- WAIT FROZEN LAKE- "here it is nature's ice palace" coach Bombay said " where's nature's wifi? and nature's cocoa bar?" Maya asked then Bombay did a speech which I didn't pay attention too and then something got me out of my thoughts "that's why we'll start small, No gear no skates. Just feel the ice under your feet." Bombay said and then I was walking but I accidentally slipped and logan caught me " uh thnx." I said walking away from the ice then we did really crazy things and then we did something I never wished to attempt we were standing in a zig-zag way around each other with our sticks "I used to do this with eggs-" Bombay got cut off by me saying " oh yeah! I remember all about it, I researched about it too and you did this with the original ducks when you were" I got cut off by Bombay " uh yeah- anyways I think you all care about your phones more" he said while we started passing around each other's phones "be careful guys! my lock screen is the mighty ducks when I met them so don't you dare break my phone or else this is the last time all of you will see each other and the earth!" I say and everyone chuckles.

(I'm gonna skip to the part where everyone forgives Evan and they win the game) 

I was skating outside when I heard someone say " hey y/n! maybe after winning states we can go grab an ice cream or something?" I turned around it was logan" uh yeah sure!" I say running back outside waiting for my mum and my family as they returned back.

(authors note)

hey guys, so I might be uploading really late cause I'm really becoming busy so please wait for the chapters! and no I am not discontinuing this story so don't worry! bai and see you in the next chapter!