Chapter 1

He wasn't like this. 

He used to be sweet and kind. 

But somehow he managed to become a monster just like what he is now. 

But theres one reason that always stops me from telling anyone.

I love him.

==========================MY ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND===========================

Nathan and I we're sitting on one corner of the room. I was sitting on his lap while he had his arms around my waist while he was sucking my neck. 

"Um Nate, can we stop?" I asked while pushing him little by little. 

He chuckled "Why? Don't you want it?" he asked. 

"Uh, it's just.. Mr. Riverse is gonna be here any minute now and I don't want you getting another detention because of me" I said then he chuckled and continued what he was doing. 

"Baby, I don't care if I get detention just because of me licking your neck okay? You make it all worth it" he said then he continued sucking my neck. 

Nathan and I had never had sex but he wants to. 

We talked about it and agreed to wait for me to be ready but according to him I didn't say anythting about foreplay. 

After a minute Mr. Riverse walked inside the classroom. 

"Good Morning Class" he said. 

"Morning Mr. Riverse" we all said. I was still sitting in Nathan's lap. 

Mr. Riverse looked at us and saw Nathan and I in our little "situation" 

"MR. WEST!" yelled Mr. Riverse. 

Nathan stopped what he was doing and looked at Mr. Riverse bored. "What?" Nathan replied rudely. 

"Please, let Ms. Salazar sit where she wants to sit" Mr. Riverse said then he looked at me. I nodded and started to stand up but Nathan pulled me back to his lap. 

"No way! She has to sit on my lap Mr. Riverse, she's my girlfriend now and I want her to be very close to me" Nathan said then all of the students inside the classroom started whispering. 

"Skylar's Nathan's new girlfriend?!" one whispered. Duh?! Didn't you just hear?"

"I thought he was dating Pricilla" another student whispered. What?! 

"Didn't Pricilla and Nathan get caught in the janitors closet having sex?" another student whispered. WHAT THE WHAT?! 

"Enough chit chat everybody! Ms. Salazar please sit next to Brandon" said Mr. Riverse then when I started getting up Nathan pulled me back and whispered something in my ear. 

"If you took even one single glance on Brandon. You'll know what I'll do to you" he said angrily then I gulped and nodded. 

I grabbed my stuff and sat next to Brandon. 

Brandon was Nathan's older brother. Brandon was nice but he keeps repeating Junior year because he doesn't take it seriously. 

"Hey Skylar" he said but I looked straight at Mr. Riverse as he started the lesson completely ignoring Brandon. 

"Sky?" he called again but I still didn't budge. 

"Ah, I get it. Nathan got you again didn't he?" he asked then I looked down but I still didn't looked at him. 

Brandon knows what Nathan does to me whenever I do something wrong. He was there to comfort me whenever Nathan hits me, he's like a brother I never had. 

"Don't worry Sky, I get ya'" he said then I smiled. I just love Brandon and his understanding. 

=========================MY ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND============================

Nathan and I walked outside of Chemistry Class and started walking up to our lockers. When we reached our locker Nathan leaned on the lockers while I put my books inside mine. 

"Hey Nathan" someone said with a high voice. I know that voice! I looked at Nathan and saw Pricilla walking by wearing a crop top with her breast almost ripping her top. 

"Hey Pricilla" Nathan said then they hugged. 

"So Nathan," said Pricilla as she started unbuttoning Nathan's shirt. I looked at them angrily. I was fumming in ANGER! "Wanna meet at the JC later?" she asked as she winked. JC? Ja, Je, Ji, Jo, Ju now I know. JC stands for Janitors Closet! Wait, JANITORS CLOSET?! UGH!!

"Sorry Pricilla but Skylar and I have plans" Nathan said with a smirk. AHA!!! Wait, why is he still smirking?!?!?!?!

"Aww. That's a pity. No matter we'll just meet tonight? same place and time?" Pricilla asked then Nathan nodded. 

Pricilla smirked and looked at me "Savour your time with Nathan Skylar because your time is already running out" she said then she winked at Nathan and walked away. 

"What was that?!" I asked then Nathan looked at me. 

"Nothing. Now come on, it's time for science" he said then he grabbed my arm and dragged me. 

"No!" I said then I jerked my arm from his hand. 

Nathan turned around and looked at me while glaring. "Skylar, don't be such a little bitch okay? Now come on!" he said angrily but I still jerked my arm from him. 

"Nathan what is going on between you and Pricilla?! What's with all the winking and the smirking between you two?! And I know JC means Janitor Closet!" I said angrily then Nathan started getting pissed. 

"Skylar Ray, come on! The bell already rang! We'll talk about this later!" he said but I didn't budge. The hell will I! 

I think I pushed his buttons. 

He grabbed my arm and led to the Janitors Closet. He grabbed my hair and started pulling it. "Why do you always have to be hard headed Skylar Ray? Huh?!" he said while I tried to stop him. 

"Nathan! Please stop it hurts!" I said while tears we're streaming down my face. 

He slapped me. HE REALLY SLAPPED ME! 

"If you hadn't question me about what Pricilla and I are doing you wouldn't be in this position right now Skylar! But no! You think you're this tough girl that can just yell and do shit but no! not with me your not!" he said then he pushed me on the floor. I started crying hard. 

Then I heard something that really scares the shit out of me and I know he isn't gonna stop. 

"You need to be taught a lesson" he said then the heard the clicking of his belt and the zipping sound of his zipper. He pulled his pants with his boxers up to his knee then he grabbed my hair again. 

"Nathan, please stop! I promise I won't question you anymore about Pricilla, I promise to be a good girl for now on just please let me go" I pleaded but I think it still didn't work. 

"You know Sky, you talk to much! Maybe I should teach you how to shut up" Nathan said then he pulled me down and made me look at his male part. Oh God please no! 

(A/N: Maybe you guys already know what happend right? so I'm not gonna put it here anymore) 

I laid on the floor with white cream on my face and body. 

"Oh yeah" moaned Nathan then he smirked. 

"Stand up" he said then I stood up quickly. 

His smirked got big then he kissed me right on my lips. 

"Wipe your fucking face, we'll be skipping Science since you we're to eager to drink milk" he said smirking while fixing his pants then he walked out of the closet. 

I cried and cried. 

This is my life now.