Chapter 6

Adriano Alvino is a wealthy Italian business man who Skylar meet when Owen cured Adriano's father, Marco.

Adriano had a fiancée named Jewel but he quickly ended it when he met Skylar. He and Skylar had a "thing" when she and Owen stayed in Italy for a week. Eventually something happened but for Skylar, it was just one night.

Adriano thought Skylar was the one. He was about to do something crazy but he stopped when he heard about Skylar traveling back to L.A.

Adriano thought he and Skylar had something real which apparently wasn't for Skylar. But he was persistent. Because according to him, what Adriano wants? Adriano gets.

Adriano parked his black Lamborghini near Skylar's white one. Adriano walked out of his car and into the school. He walked down the hallway and went inside the school's principal's office.

"Hello, how may I help you?" asked the principal, Mr. Grey.

"I'll give you a million Euros. You take me to Skylar Ray Salazar's class" said Adriano in a straight face with no emotions.

Mr. Grey quickly stood from his chair and smiled big at Adriano. "Follow me" said Mr. Grey then they both exited through the door.

Mr. Grey led Adriano to Room 475, Skylar's Science Class.

"Is this it?" asked Adriano then Mr. Grey nodded. Adriano grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

All eyes we're on him and the girls' were screaming cause of Adriano's good looks. Adriano's eyes started searching for Skylar. Suddenly, a certain brunette caught Adriano's attention.

"Can I please excuse Ms. Skylar Ray Salazar?" asked Adriano as he smirked at Skylar while she glares at him.

"Sure!" said Mrs. Henrie.

Skylar stood up from her chair and walked up to Adriano. All the girls started whispering to each other.

"Why did he pick her?"

"She's not even pretty"

"What do you want?" asked Skylar in a cold way.

"I told you I'll get you back, didn't I?" said Adriano in a sarcastic way.

"Adriano, there's no "getting me back" alright?! There was never an us!" said Skylar.

"So basically, your saying that the week that we had meant nothing to you? Skylar I know you better than this!" said Adriano.

"Are you nuts?! How will you know my whole personality in one week?! You never even bothered to ask me about it!" yelled Skylar.

"Skylar, I want you back. Okay fine, the whole week we spent together meant nothing to you. I'm okay with that but what about my feelings? I like you okay? I might even love you! I ended my engagement just for you! Jewel wanted to kill me when I told her I wanted to end our engagement. Sky, I'll do whatever you want me to do just please come back to me" said Adriano then he hold her hand.

"Anything?" asked Skylar.

"Anything" said Adriano.

"Adriano, I don't want anything from you. I'm sorry if you thought something was bound to happen with us but I can honestly say that I like someone else" said Skylar.

"Is it that the Spanish count you're talking about?!" said Adriano angrily.

"No! Look, both you and Matt we're just fun to me okay? Ever since I dated my first boyfriend I promised to myself that I'll never be serious with a boy again" said Skylar.

"But Sky" said Adriano until Skylar interrupted him.

"All I can give to you is friendship, Adriano" said Skylar then she turned around, about to walk to her classroom until someone gripped on her hand.

"Wait!" said Adriano then Skylar looked at him.

Adriano sighed. "Well, a friend is better than nothing" said Adriano.

"Thanks Adriano" said Skylar then she smiled and hugged Adriano. Adriano too smiled and hugged her back.

"Adriano? Can I ask something?" asked Skylar as she pulls away from the hug and looked at Adriano in the eye.

"Sure! Anything baby" said Adriano.

"Can you help me get revenge on my ex-boyfriend?" asked Skylar.

Adriano smirked. "What do I have to do?" asked Adriano.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short story about Adriano arriving and participating in Skylar's plan.