Chapter 5

Skylar laid on her bed, sleeping until it was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. Skylar groaned and felt up her nightstand until her hand found her phone. She grabbed it and took a look at the screen to see who was calling.

Matteo calling......

Skylar groaned again, she pressed accept and placed her phone on her ear.

"What?" said Skylar in a groggy voice.

"I'm here, mi amor" said Matteo then he rudely hanged up the phone.

Skylar stared at her phone, confused. After a few second, she bolted out of her bed and ran to her window. She opened the curtains quickly and saw Matteo leaning on his black McLaren F1. Matteo took his glasses off and winked at Skylar. Only one thing was on her mind.

"SHIT!" said Skylar then she closed her curtains. She quickly went inside her bathroom and took a shower. After that, she got dressed up and walked out of her room.

The Salazar brothers we're sending Matteo a fiery look as their little sister was walking downstairs wearing a a grey shirt with one of her shoulders bare, white booty shorts and knee high boots.

"Skylar" said Owen but Skylar didn't pay attention to him, instead she focused on finding her car keys.

"Skylar" said Ben that finally got her attention.

"What?" asked Skylar without looking at him.

"Skylar, can you sit down for a moment?" said Channing.

"Cant. I have to go to school, i'm already late" said Skylar. She finally found her keys on top of the kitchen counter and started heading towards the door until Jonah snatched her keys away making Skylar sigh.

"You're not going. Another one of your "buddies" are here and suprise, suprise, this ones from Spain" said Jonah then he sat down in the couch next to Channing.

"Is this true, Skylar Ray?" asked Drake.

Skylar rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he's Matteo. We hooked up after a party in Spain, it was no big deal" said Skylar.

"Don't you think, just a little bit, we might get mad?" asked Zac.

"I don't care" said Skylar.

"Skylar, what is happening to you?" asked Jesse.

"I'm PERFECTLY FINE" yelled Skylar.

"You have never yelled at us before, Skylar Ray! You're becoming disobedient!" yelled Justin.

"Whatever" said Skylar then she rolled her eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes on us, Skylar!" said David.

"You wanna know my problem?" yelled Skylar.

"It would help us understand you more Skylar" said Logan.

"When I broke up with Nathan, I was weak and soft. I knew Nathan was cheating on me but I didn't do anything because I loved him. After that I wanted the situation different. I want to be the heartbreaker when I come back from Spain and now I am! Aren't you guys happy? You will never see me cry ever again. And to be a heartbreaker, I should have a role model right? You guys were my role model except Jonah" said Skylar.

All the guys, except Jonah, looked down in defeat. Skylar looked at Matteo.

"Come with me" said Skylar then she went out of the door, carrying her bag, with Matteo following her.

"What the hell were you doing there, Matteo?! My brothers doesnt know what I was doing when I was still in Spain and I think that it should be kept that way" said Skylar in annoyance.

"I'm sorry, mi amor" said Matteo while driving to school.

"I never thought that your brothers didnt know how you were dancing in that tight red dress with those fiery lips like, oh my god" said Matteo then he smirked at Skylar but was dropped when he saw Skylar glaring at him.

Matteo quickly turned his head back to the road.

"Only saying the truth, babe" said Matteo.

They reached the school by the time Nathan was outside of the school, waiting for Skylar. Skylar smirked as she thought of a plan.

"Lets start Plan A" said Skylar.

Skylar and Matteo got out of the car. Skylar leaned on her side of the car, waiting for Matteo to start the plan.

Nathan looked around and saw Skylar. He smiled and started walking towards her but was stopped when Matteo leaned her against the car and started making out in front of him.

From what Nathan can see, Skylar was enjoying it. Skylar gripped Matteo's hair pulling him closer. Nathan walked towards them, ignoring the fact that he was hurt with seeing the girl he loves making out with another guy.

"Um, Skylar. We have to go. We only have 5 minutes before classes starts" said Nathan.

Skylar pulled away from Matteo with a smirk. "I cant believe we didnt finished our moment earlier. I just wanna suck you dry baby" said Matteo.

"Dont worry baby, we'll meet in the 7th floor janitors closet. No ones goes there" said Skylar then Matteo kissed her goodbye and slapped her ass while she was walking away.

Nathan was carrying her bag as they walked towards their first class.

"Uh, Sky? Youre not really gonna skip class just to have sex right?" asked Nathan, hoping she wouldnt.

"You did it a million times with Prisilla, havent you? So why shouldnt I?" said Skylar.

Nathan looked down and sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, its me Dana.

I know it took awhile for me to update cause of writers block from all my stories. I have a new story called "Taming Her" please read and see if you guys like it because its already planned. Its a series for the ANGELS clan. Go check it out. So 3 votes and comments her then post the next one :) bye

Dana Mitchel Montana is signing off.