Chapter 4

Skylar got out of her red Lamborghini and smiled at the house as she remembers all of the memories she and her brothers had. She closed the door and walked inside carrying 2 duffle bags that contained her clothes.

She puts the bags down and looked around the house. "Well, let's start unloading" said Skylar.

After a few hours Skylar managed to get the place sparkly clean and all her things inside the cabinets. She's ready for college tomorrow.

Skylar parked her Lamborghini in the parking lot, grabbed her bags and got out of the car. She walked inside the school and down the hallway finding her locker.

Skylar was wearing a backless shirt, jeans and boots.

After a few minutes she finally found her locker. She opened it and started removing some books from her bag then when she closed it Demi appeared making Skylar jump in shock.

"Skylar?" asked Demi as she looks at Skylar.

Skylar gasped and smiled. "DEMI!" she said then she and Demi hugged.

"Oh my gosh! How was Spain?" asked Demi when they pulled away from the hug.

"Oh you know, same old, same old. How about you? are you and Brandon still together?" asked Skylar.

Demi nodded. "Still going strong" said Demi with a smile.

"That's great!" said Skylar then her phone rang.

"Can you wait for a second Dems?" asked Skylar then Demi nodded. Skylar grabbed her phone and answers it.

"Hello?" said Skylar.

"Bebé? Lo que le pasó? Dónde estás? Su ama de llaves me dijo que usted fue a U.S?" said the guy on the phone. (Baby? What Happened? Where are you? Your housekeeper told me you went to U.S?)

Skylar rolled her eyes. When can I get away from this guy? Her mind thought.

"Matt, when will you ever get into that stupid head of yours that we're over? Done! Hemos terminado" said Skylar.

"Sky, we've only been dating for a week!" said Matt.

"Matt, we we're not dating. You we're just my joder buddy" said Skylar.

"I'll follow you there Skylar Ray. We are not done. I love you" said Matt then he hanged up the phone.

Skylar looked at my phone. Is he really desperate?! Her mind thought.

"Who was that?" asked Demi then Skylar turned around and smiled.

Skylar shook my head. "It was no one" Skylar said.

"Let's go? We might be late for our first period" said Skylar then she and Demi intertwined their arms and walked down the hallway to their first class.

Nathan sat on the back of the class with his head down while looking at a picture of Skylar.

(A/N: Picture on top)

When Skylar and her brothers saw him at his baseball game kissing Pricilla he got scared. After that he tried to contact Skylar but it seems like Skylar changed it.

Nathan changed after those 4 years. Nathan broke up with Pricilla and moved to East High for Junior year. He started focusing with his studies and finally finished High School.

He went to Yale and took medicine as his course. He still remembers the time when he and Skylar talked about their future.

They we're both sitting on the sand as the waves continue to crash on their feet. Nathan has his arms around Skylar as she sat in between Nathan's legs. Nathan has his head on her shoulder as they both looked at the sunset.